Staceylite just sent me a bikini pic on Instagram

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
I'm currently lecturing her about the components of Hinduism and the ancient scriptures of the Ramayana and Mahabaratha

@11gaijin

IDC if she's interested, this is my duty

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and mojopin
I'm currently lecturing her about the components of Hinduism and the ancient scriptures of the Ramayana and Mahabaratha

@11gaijin

IDC if she's interested, this is my duty
Is she interested in hinduism? I know some of them are. Just saadhumaxx and fuck her tbh

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Is she interested in hinduism? I know some of them are. Just saadhumaxx and fuck her tbh

Yeah, I posted a pic of the Ramayana anime on my story and she responded to it asking me what it was so I'm explaining it to her lmao

I'd love to fuck her but we all know that's probably not happening.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Boyo, it's time to ascend. DONT GIVE HER ANY VALIDATION! THATS HOW YOU BECOME AN ORBITER! DONT EVEN MENTION THE PICTURE.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and TakaRyo
Boyo, it's time to ascend. DONT GIVE HER ANY VALIDATION! THATS HOW YOU BECOME AN ORBITER! DONT EVEN MENTION THE PICTURE.

WTF are you talking about? And no, I didn't mention the bikini picture actually.

Last edited:
Show us the pic bro.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
=
Yeah, I posted a pic of the Ramayana anime on my story and she responded to it asking me what it was so I'm explaining it to her lmao

I'd love to fuck her but we all know that's probably not happening.
You can do it. We have faith in you.

I'll DM it to you guys if you want.

Bruh with a face like mine I'm only good for emotional support and academic assistance
Yes dm plz.

Well if she is sending bikini pics then at least its not over.

WTF are you talking about? And no, I didn't mention the bikini picture actually.
Good, she might just be fishing for compliments, that's what some attention whores do. Pm me pic too.

• +1
This happened

Dm

Also this is a preety clear sign

@TakaRyo this. It is time to ascend

teehee im so random just randomly lecturing a girl about le random hinduism XD

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
So epiic bro XD tihi™

just use ur australian accent bro XDDDDDDDD mine was the best one thats why she chose to rape ME instead of my chad friends :p

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
just use ur australian accent bro XDDDDDDDD mine was the best one thats why she chose to rape ME instead of my chad friends :p
Okay in my defense she did like my accent the best. And I was almost raped by that tiny roastie that's not exactly a fun experience

• +1
:feelsgiga:It‘s time to instagram max

Okay in my defense she did like my accent the best. And I was almost raped by that tiny roastie that's not exactly a fun experience

oKaY iN My DeFenSe sHe Did LikE mY aCCenT thE beSt

oKaY iN My DeFenSe sHe Did LikE mY aCCenT thE beSt
U don't even have to be gl for that to happen. Legit just be social and charismatic. I doubt she cared about my face of all things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 561
U don't even have to be gl for that to happen. Legit just be social and charismatic. I doubt she cared about my face of all things

Try PUA. best decision of my life. That shit WORKS

Let's fucking go bro get the others in here
@future chadlite @fatcelnolonger
N6nquqmlb5121

???????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283