Stacies don’t care about status

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
I’ve seen stacies with 100k followers on ig while their boyfriend is a chad with 500-1000 followers dozens of times. I’ve seen stacies on tiktok/Snapchat/Instagram brag about having high status guys in their dm’s but they never date them and probably never fuck them. They just use them as ego boosts. They literally only date the chads in their area. It’s only beckies and low value woman who are obsessed with status.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and PYT
I’ve seen stacies with 100k followers on ig while their boyfriend is a chad with 500-1000 followers dozens of times. I’ve seen stacies on tiktok/Snapchat/Instagram brag about having high status guys in their dm’s but they never date them and probably never fuck them. They just use them as ego boosts. They literally only date the chads in their area. It’s only beckies and low value woman who are obsessed with status.
jfl nigga I got my instagram account deleted 3 times now for making fun of gay people

now I onlt have 98 fucking followers

if any bitch asks me why I have no clout thats my excuse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Looks234 and Deleted member 7866
Chad is fucking the low value woman while their popular NT normie boyfriend betabuxxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Vvvvxxxx, Lux and 2 others
Other way around

After a specific looks threshold, women can get whichever dude they want. Date the one with clout & fuk around with the good looking ones once in a while

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Looks are a preferred form of status.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Looks234
Wdym
Chad dates the stacies, NT normie high status boyfriend dates the beckies, chad fcks the beckies
Thought you said chads weren’t fucking stacies. Misread it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7863, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
Yeah the follower count is how women compete amongst themselves, they still fuck attractive dudes with no social media clout.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Other way around

After a specific looks threshold, women can get whichever dude they want. Date the one with clout & fuk around with the good looking ones once in a while
Nah. They’ll date a chad with clout but their not dumping their chad bf for a normie with clout unless their beckies

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
At the end of the day all of this is bs

Looksmaxing is just like bodybuilding. No point indulging in it if u ain’t a narcissistic mfer from the start.

It was never about women. It’s about looking at the mirror & being temporarily satisfied. Everyone can looksmax, but the mental burden on the “above-average looking” is way way waaaay bigger than the average or below average.

The closer u get the harder it is. Nothing about being “blackpilled”. If u know u already knew. This community just gave u context

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Vvvvxxxx and Looks234
Looks is status, you think a woman isn't going to brag about how her bf is the best looking guy in the entire school or workplace? Tyga is clearly just trying to pump and dump why would she give up a chad bf for that.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234