Stacies don't hit the wall

laaltin

laaltin

high inhib cel
I know this mid 30s lite, I'd take her over any 19 y/o Becky. I also know this other 45+ y/o from work, she must have been a Stacylite+ in her younger days. She can still get it. I'd do her even tho she has already hit the menopause.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Only Beckies that blow up in weight hit the wall

All women hit the Wall. It doesn't matter how high the starting point of one woman's attractiveness is, she'll deteriorate by the passing of time. All of a woman's value is based strictly on looks and purity, and since there are no virgins past 20 it's all beauty. A 10 in her 20s is a 9 in her 30s and an 8 in her 40s. A 5 in her 20s is a 4 in her 30s and a 3 in her 40s. And so on and so forth. Noone can stop the deterioration. That said, the Wall doesn't mean that noone will want them for relationships or that they won't be able to easily get casual sex. The Wall quite simply means that the quality of the guy they can get for a relationship/marriage will be lower.

This happens for two reasons:
a)Smaller reproductive window. 35+ women quite simply won't be the first pick for someone who wants a family and multiple kids. And that's the majority of the male population below 40.
b)Men's inherent betabuxxing tendencies. The more status/money a man accumulates, the more he instinctively leverages them in order to score the hottest woman he can get. For example: A rich 35 year old Chad won't bother with a rich 35 year old Stacy. He'll get the hotter 25 year old broke Stacy. Rich women for some reason very rarely leverage their money/status. No idea why that is though. In theory a rich 30 something woman can get a younger hotter broke house husband, so far better genes for her kids, and since she already has money it makes no sense to not maximize gene quality. But women are retarded so who the fuck knows why that is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, humanoidsub7, 0S4MA and 3 others
Stacies don’t exist, simp. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and mrdouchebag
All women hit the Wall. It doesn't matter how high the starting point of one woman's attractiveness is, she'll deteriorate by the passing of time. All of a woman's value is based strictly on looks and purity, and since there are no virgins past 20 it's all beauty. A 10 in her 20s is a 9 in her 30s and an 8 in her 40s. A 5 in her 20s is a 4 in her 30s and a 3 in her 40s. And so on and so forth. Noone can stop the deterioration. That said, the Wall doesn't mean that noone will want them for relationships or that they won't be able to easily get casual sex. The Wall quite simply means that the quality of the guy they can get for a relationship/marriage will be lower.

This happens for two reasons:
a)Smaller reproductive window. 35+ women quite simply won't be the first pick for someone who wants a family and multiple kids. And that's the majority of the male population below 40.
b)Men's inherent betabuxxing tendencies. The more status/money a man accumulates, the more he instinctively leverages them in order to score the hottest woman he can get. For example: A rich 35 year old Chad won't bother with a rich 35 year old Stacy. He'll get the hotter 25 year old broke Stacy. Rich women for some reason very rarely leverage their money/status. No idea why that is though. In theory a rich 30 something woman can get a younger hotter broke house husband, so far better genes for her kids, and since she already has money it makes no sense to not maximize gene quality. But women are retarded so who the fuck knows why that is.
All this writing goes out of the window when you have those Stacylites talk to you in person jfl. It's one thing theorizing here and it's another when a "roastie" lite engages you in the real world. You gon forget this damn wall of a text, believe me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mrdouchebag
It's insane how much power beautiful foids hold irl. I tend to disregard them online cause they come dime a dozen, every swipe down on reels is another HTB+ foid. IRL is just different.

Brooke Shields was a PSL Goddess and she hit the wall

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I know this mid 30s lite, I'd take her over any 19 y/o Becky. I also know this other 45+ y/o from work, she must have been a Stacylite+ in her younger days. She can still get it. I'd do her even tho she has already hit the menopause.
IMG 1206

Eat Reze cum nigga