Stacies have a fetish for subhumans

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Bro one of the most famous singers in Poland

U LITERALLY CANT EVEN COPE ITS ABOUT MONEY CAUSE SHE PROBABLY MAKES 10x what he does

9E88F771 0166 43A4 898B 40B8DFD2AE9D
059EE601 72D0 45AC BA00 924AD4DE2493
E6800A6B 421E 4601 9FA3 D658D14C417F
CC5C9DBB 5848 4EB6 BB64 A70820919B54

D1A95E1F 2491 44C1 B559 1B1133E13A03

Yet she decides to date a complete Reddit mod lookin mf

BCA48274 95A3 4EFD 9843 DD7E5784CC22

Girls like her have so many options they don’t care

If ur a subhuman just go after stacies tbh

@Manletmachine @Beastimmung blackpill is cope after this tbh she’s dating him 100% out of love no money or anything since she’s rich herself

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, aesthetic beauty, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Just be subhuman theory.

Just be subhuman theory.

I mean just look at this guy there’s litterally no explanation for this he’s a complete subhuman and she’s richer than him how???

0874C543 18F8 456E A4B1 FDCBB760DB4C

This is common in slavic couples to the point where it's a meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft4, Jamaldickjavontus, Clown Show and 1 other person
I mean just look at this guy there’s litterally no explanation for this he’s a complete subhuman and she’s richer than him how???

View attachment 2512180
Hea MTN with you talking about. Better grooming and leansmaxxing would improve him. Height is decent too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
This is common in slavic couples to the point where it's a meme
Yeah ig that’s the only explanation that Slavic women literally have no standards

Every time I see a couple like this I assume the guys a betabux but with her it’s fair to say she’s the betabux for him tbh since she’s one of the most known singers in Poland

Hea MTN with you talking about. Better grooming and leansmaxxing would improve him. Height is decent too.
Jfl at the cope youd rate him subhuman if he asked here

Ofc he has mtn potential but bloated and looksminned as he is he’s ltn max

Looks like the typical soy boy theoretically women repellent according to this website

There must be some catch.

Either that or personality wins again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Jamaldickjavontus
Jfl at the cope youd rate him subhuman if he asked here

Ofc he has mtn potential but bloated and looksminned as he is he’s ltn max
Do you know what MTN is? He is low tier MTN. Maybe you live in moggerland, I don't live in Mumbai shitholes but I know this guy is normal looking for sure and not "subhuman".

Just be first. He probably dated her before she blew up. And he looked better young tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Do you know what MTN is? He is low tier MTN. Maybe you live in moggerland, I don't live in Mumbai shitholes but I know this guy is normal looking for sure and not "subhuman".
He has the soy liberal cuck phenotype

This website claims that phenotype is betabux material and repels women

Just be first. He probably dated her before she blew up. And he looked better young tbh.
Idk I’ve been following her since she started singing when she was like 17 or something and I only rescently saw this guy

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

Betabuxx material but not subhumans. Jfl at thinking girls en masse settle for subhumans, apart from isolated instances.

outliers dont matter

• +1
Reactions: 9cel and Clown Show
Betabuxx material but not subhumans. Jfl at thinking girls en masse settle for subhumans, apart from isolated instances.
He is sub mtn at least being fat as he is also looks oily asf

Definitely 0 appeal according to this website and I’m sure if i posted him without context you’d be the first to rate him over tier

Ppl only cope after they see he’s with a hot girl that’s why i usually post the guy before revealing his status and it always works

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
outliers dont matter
Well it’s one heck of an outlier dating one of polands biggest female singers looking like that

I noticed most stacies don’t date chad tho ofc this guys uglier than what the avarage Stacy goes for but it’s usually mtn range

Can’t tell me with a straight face this nigha is mtn
96BA0102 7EAE 4789 82B1 2D23FBDC2C06

looks like @Niklaus Mikaelson

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just have good personality bro

Well it’s one heck of an outlier dating one of polands biggest female singers looking like that

I noticed most stacies don’t date chad tho ofc this guys uglier than what the avarage Stacy goes for but it’s usually mtn range
probably so they can tell them what to do and control them and do what they want because they know they will never leave

Slavs have a big looks disrepancy, due to typical slav features being good on woman, but bad on men, creating these big looks disrepancies

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
probably so they can tell them what to do and control them and do what they want because they know they will never leave
Nigga when ur a famous polish singer she could even get a chad to be her slave there’s no cope

What guy doesn’t wanna date a famous rich Stacy? She could at least go for a mtn

thatphenotype is KING in SEA

horseshoe theory...they try to be different once they reach the peak instead of going for the typical chad. Similar thing with white chads going for noodles

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
horseshoe theory...they try to be different once they reach the peak instead of going for the typical chad. Similar thing with white chads going for noodles
Well yeah idk why but all I see in this thread is ppl coping

It’s not even to have control over him since a rich Stacy could have even a chad slave any day

It’s not every day u get to date a multimillionaire Stacy even as a chad

I bet she makes food for him and everything.

Because they get off to the fact they have complete control over him no matter how hard he pretends it isn’t the case. Ugly is ideal in 2023. Only hqnp Stacies want good looks.

Because they get off to the fact they have complete control over him no matter how hard he pretends it isn’t the case. Ugly is ideal in 2023. Only hqnp Stacies want good looks.
That is cope I would agree if she was a normal Stacy but a millionaire?? Really

With the amount of money she has even Chad would bend over for her

bro we don't give a fuck. we just want to order mtbs and htbs on tinder. no one here will get into stacy's social circle anyway

bro we don't give a fuck. we just want to order mtbs and htbs on tinder. no one here will get into stacy's social circle anyway
Aren’t u the nigga getting approached by stacy

Only personality matters

Aren’t u the nigga getting approached by stacy
that's just a natural byproduct of being a mogger on OLD. when you go clubbing you get the stacies

you think life in Polnd is easy ? Its still a poor developing country, with traditional values, if a woman isnt married by 26 there, she is a slut and no one will take her seriously

its not LA where sluts with HR jobs make 80k a year and dont need anyone

sometimes people just have to settle down

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
chadlite with finasteride + debloat

you think life in Polnd is easy ? Its still a poor developing country, with traditional values, if a woman isnt married by 26 there, she is a slut and no one will take her seriously

its not LA where sluts with HR jobs make 80k a year and dont need anyone

sometimes people just have to settle down
how do you cope with HR stacy

That is cope I would agree if she was a normal Stacy but a millionaire?? Really

With the amount of money she has even Chad would bend over for her
Bending over for money is different to bending over for looks (primal attraction). One is utilitarian and the other is deeply ingrained. Chad will get angry in an argument and leave her and regret it later because he misses the money. Betabux cuck won’t even say a word back during an argument.

how do you cope with HR stacy
i dated two of these sluts

one she always wanted go drink with male friends to prove her assertiveness, fucking annoying bitch

the other one was more insecure and calm

either way both wanted betabuxx and just an exotic dick to put in their catalogue

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i dated two of these sluts

one she always wanted go drink with male friends to prove her assertiveness, fucking annoying bitch

the other one was more insecure and calm

either way both wanted betabuxx and just an exotic dick to put in their catalogue
what job do you have

JBW

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Its true ngl. Today i saw an ugly 5 foot 3 subhuman manlet midget with a cute blonde blueyed stacylite dead srs and they were walking their newborn in a stroller. Why would a stacy like that waste her genes with such a subhuman abomination

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and autistic_tendencies
The most naturally attractive women care the least about their partners looks (caveat they cant have a deformity but still end up as LTN)
because they feel as though their own genes have enough power to prevent their children from being ugly so long as the guy is white with no deformity.
Soycuck males have as much potential to create beautiful daughters as Chads do
The only brutality is that they are running the risk of incel sons but mothers dont care if their son turns out to be a turbo incel because they cant in any way relate to male pain

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Flanked, Ethniframementalcel and autistic_tendencies
Maybe he has a good deep voice

EE moment

Guy is prob NT:forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back