"stacies only go for rich guys" is the dumbest and most retarded statement ever

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
title

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
Is actually true tbh how many ugly ass mothetfuckers donyou see daily with a hot girl. True she won’t love you for you but honestly no foid loves you for you anyways there’s always mutual benefits.

• +1
Reactions: nope and Nick.Harte
Is actually true tbh how many ugly ass mothetfuckers donyou see daily with a hot girl. True she won’t love you for you but honestly no foid loves you for you anyways there’s always mutual benefits.
u are clueless lmao, i never said they are with subhumans but ur retarded if u think they only go for rich dudes

Try walking around a wealthy area and pay attention to the ugly 40+ year olds with the hot 25 year old girls
so hot girl = stacy

gotcha

u are clueless lmao, i never said they are with subhumans but ur retarded if u think they only go for rich dudes
What do you mean by go for” they will end up marrying a rich dude yes. They will fuck and have fun with the hot young guy but have children with the rich dudes 99% of time bro. How can this even be a debate? Nothing trumps being rich

>no foid loves you for you anyways

what are you even talking about

How is this complicated to you? Money trumps everything. An ugly rich man can get any woman he wants end of discussion. And there is no unconditional love other than parents/siblings even then sometimes not.

they go for thugmaxxed niggers instead

I’m talking about reality lmfao. No matter what every relationship has to be beneficial mutually whether you are emotionally available for her or giving her dick or making her laugh or buying her nice shit.

They never go for Chads

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Do you seriously think a poor Chad has more options than an ugly rich 70 year old?

by far, by FAR more options.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Half the sexless losers who go to PUA-dating coaches for coaching are loaded investment bankers and enterpreneurs :lul:

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Chadeep and shizuku11111
Do you seriously think a poor Chad has more options than an ugly rich 70 year old?
LMAOOOOOO OBVIOUSLY YES AREU FUCKING RETARDED, ONLY ONES WHO WOULD CHOOSE 70 YEAR OLD RICH DUDE ARE NARCY BECKIES PLEASE STOP WITH THIS COPE OMG

LMAOOOOOO OBVIOUSLY YES AREU FUCKING RETARDED, ONLY ONES WHO WOULD CHOOSE 70 YEAR OLD RICH DUDE ARE NARCY BECKIES PLEASE STOP WITH THIS COPE OMG
How is it cope I am poor af lol. You must be a teenager if you think that. Remember this moment young one. Money/power trumps everything in this world.

How is it cope I am poor af lol. You must be a teenager if you think that. Remember this moment young one. Money/power trumps everything in this world.
status connections and looks trump everything

end of discussion

why there are very few and they always end up with sucessful men

by far, by FAR more options.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Half the sexless losers who go to PUA-dating coaches for coaching are loaded investment bankers and enterpreneurs :lul:
It’s not reality my friend. You do realize 90% of Stacy’s would marry you if you told them they could stop working/buy whatever they want and travel the world and be a housewife. I see it everyday lol

why there are very few and they always end up with sucessful men
no matter woman's looks they will always strive to marry, end up with a sucessful guy its their nature to be submissive and provided for

status connections and looks trump everything

end of discussion
You almost had it right smh. Status/wealth trumps EVERYTHING even more so in America. Good looking broke niga will slay here and there but she will never settle down with him or see a future with him because he can’t provide. This is all common sense

im imagining your face as we speak

stacy goes for personality