Stacy? Becky?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

She looks like a basic bitch to me tbh

Stacy in first and third pic, but nothing special and tattoos are so ugly on girls tbh

Fat

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Tryhard slut :feelsree:

she's a tryhard yeah, looks much better when she just tries to be "natural" (implying instasluts can look natural :feelspepo:)
high tier becky at best imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Just looks like your average whore. Nothing special.

She's a black wannabe
Hate these girls. Most black guys ik have decent style and a kind of chill vibe to em and they shack up with fat versions of these kinds of women. I feel like they could do better ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Hate these girls. Most black guys ik have decent style and a kind of chill vibe to em and they shack up with fat versions of these kinds of women. I feel like they could do better ngl
they fetishize PAWGs massively

Yeah not even thicc just gross
yeah idk I feel like there's been a standardization in the west of straight up gross fat chicks cuz of the word "thicc"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
yeah idk I feel like there's been a standardization in the west of straight up gross fat chicks cuz of the word "thicc"
Yeah when thicc is about being slim and fat in the right areas not just grossly obese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah when thicc is about being slim and fat in the right areas not just grossly obese
when the female is heavier than the male there's a very big issue there tbh :feelswhere: