Stacy eating like absolute shit and still has radiant skin

Timelessbrah

Timelessbrah

Kraken

While I'm' here paying attention to what I eat to maximize my 'aesthetics' and don't have shit skin.
JFL :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, BrettyBoy, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
keep in mind they have makeup on so if they had shit skin you wouldnt even be able to tell

i remember the first time i saw a foid without makeup after her softball game, legit shocked. all her blemishes, red shit, acne shit showing, next day she comes to school perfect skin legit 9/10 face

their whole faces are literally a fucking lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Fear, lutte and 13 others
ashild dingus

• JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah
keep in mind they have makeup on so if they had shit skin you wouldnt even be able to tell

i remember the first time i saw a foid without makeup after her softball game, legit shocked. all her blemishes, red shit, acne shit showing, next day she comes to school perfect skin legit 9/10 face

A WOMENS WHOLE FACE IS A LIE

I usually don't notice that, but by what I've seen even without make up most females skin is good (at least for me).

She probably either took one bite of everything or all of these are recorded on a different day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, nonserviam and Hozay
Stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy
still looks bloated / fat cheeked as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Fear, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
She probably either took one bite of everything or all of these are recorded on a different day
Dude, my body would even finish the first donut, is just to much.

404 stacy not found

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Fear, Timelessbrah and 1 other person

While I'm' here paying attention to what I eat to maximize my 'aesthetics' and don't have shit skin.

that's because that milkshake contained horse cum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
It'll catch up to her don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Timelessbrah and Deleted member 6403
How tf do people eat like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Lux
she eats my dick for collagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9380 and Timelessbrah
genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Timelessbrah

Shes stacy ? Looks similar to my sis jfl 🤢
And btw yea she may eat shit now but the human body is not weak in the begininng in wont affect the skin that quickly if she continues this for 5 years you will see the difference

do you actually think she eats that everyday? she just did it for tiktok

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Shes stacy ? Looks similar to my sis jfl 🤢
And btw yea she may eat shit now but the human body is not weak in the begininng in wont affect the skin that quickly if she continues this for 5 years you will see the difference
It might no, at least not in 5 years, but in 10 or 15 I don't doubt.

also she has a pig nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9380
I’m from the dirty south and I still don’t see niggas eating that much trash

I'm clueless relative to what you guys eat there, but because it's a poor area I'm expecting you just eat mostly low quality fast food.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
if eating bad gives you shit skin then you have shit genetics

do you actually think she eats that everyday? she just did it for tiktok

Yeah probably not, but it must at least do that several times a month/week. Most people eat like shit, I know that because that's what my peers from uni do.

It might no, at least not in 5 years, but in 10 or 15 I don't doubt.
I ate shit at that age my face got inflammed 1 year later once i stopped eating that shit it reduces by 90%. Btw it also depends on how many she eats its a difference if she eats one donut a day or 3 like i did and got fat

It's because she eats gummies. They are packed full of collagen.

• +1
genetics are everything.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Timelessbrah
I ate shit at that age my face got inflammed 1 year later once i stopped eating that shit it reduces by 90%. Btw it also depends on how many she eats its a difference if she eats one donut a day or 3 like i did and got fat

Being honest I also had some bad food habits when I was younger like eating Doritos for afternoon lunch and stuff, obv I did gain weight.

What Stacy? All I see is eye area halo

genes > everything

• +1
Being honest I also had some bad food habits when I was younger like eating Doritos for afternoon lunch and stuff, obv I did gain weight.
Not just 1 bag few donuts a bag of chips ice cream and also the amount of calories aswell as the physicall activity play a rule

her skin is about the same as mine and shes wearing makeup. thats natural considering shes about 17 but she doesnt have radiant skin and if she continues eating like that her collagen will plummet and shell be overweight by the time she hits 21

Not just 1 bag few donuts a bag of chips ice cream and also the amount of calories aswell as the physicall activity play a rule

I didn't do much sports back then. I was a fucking idiot and was proud it, just lol at 13 yo TBrah.

• +1
her skin is about the same as mine and shes wearing makeup. thats natural considering shes about 17 but she doesnt have radiant skin and if she continues eating like that her collagen will plummet and shell be overweight by the time she hits 21
Unironically some of the girls that I went to uni with gained weight.

Wtf I haven't ate things like that in 2 years :feelswah:

• +1
Unironically some of the girls that I went to uni with gained weight.
most girls at uni gain weight and/or their skin goes to shit. if you have bad values, eat and drink trash your weight and skin will be an issue. unfortunately thats most girls now. only girls with a good relationship to food, lifestyle and physical activity will age well even in their early twenties. thats not to say slightly overweight girls with shit skin cant still pull the majority of guys

• +1
most girls at uni gain weight and/or their skin goes to shit. if you have bad values, eat and drink trash your weight and skin will be an issue. unfortunately thats most girls now. only girls with a good relationship to food, lifestyle and physical activity will age well even in their early twenties. thats not to say slightly overweight girls with shit skin cant still pull the majority of guys

Very legit that, most women take pay attention to diet and stuff tend to age well, even better than most guys physically active.