Stacy has a crush on me!

krasavchik

krasavchik

slay stacys love titties
My friend showed her friend videos of me and now fucking stacy has a crush on me. I mean she’s not some LTB that I count as a stacy because of her A10 eyes. She’s legit stacy, might be counted as stacylite due to her age but after puberty stacy+ easily.
Life is great.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Darkeningstar, AOL and 2 others
Pic?

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Sadly no picture. Btw my friend sent me picture of that stacy showing me heart which she immediately deleted. Easily best looking girl that I know.

• WTF
Reactions: Ukraine1
My friend showed her friend videos of me and now fucking stacy has a crush on me. I mean she’s not some LTB that I count as a stacy because of her A10 eyes. She’s legit stacy, might be counted as stacylite due to her age but after puberty stacy+ easily.
Life is great.
Wait what does a nigga mean by after puberty :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Detective, USERΝAME and 2 others
Wait what does a nigga mean by after puberty :dafuckfeels:
Nigga I meant after her puberty finishes, she’s in her mid teens like me now.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
Fuck you all niggas that thought she was pre puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
IMG 6017

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, emeraldglass and krasavchik
Life is great.
She thinks you look funny (light triad)

She thinks you look funny (light triad)
Stfu nigger, light and dark triads are cope at my age. Anyways I’m something in between, definitely not RR looking but also not some light triad pretty boy.

Stfu nigger, light and dark triads are cope at my age. Anyways I’m something in between, definitely not RR looking but also not some light triad pretty boy.
How old are you? 9?

Tales but if not tales, go for it