Stacy or stacylite

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond

depends on the pic, would say stacylite bc she probably frauds, maybe even high end htb without make up

I’d say stacy. U hitting that bro?

UEE covered by lashes and seemingly eye shadow, rounded face with no definition, a midface slightly on the longer end

Barely makes the cut for a HTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deprived, andy9432 and 1 other person
UEE covered by lashes and seemingly eye shadow, rounded face with no definition, a midface slightly on the longer end

You’re insane

I whish that was true for real

You’re insane
Put her up against someone with a petite midface (2nd) someone with less UEE (3rd) or both no UEE and some more facial definition (4th), looks like a fat powdered up fish in comparison. Clearly a league behind

Matheustacy

Put her up against someone with a petite midface (2nd) someone with less UEE (3rd) or both no UEE and some more facial definition (4th), looks like a fat powdered up fish in comparison. Clearly a league behind

View attachment 1934807
She mogs the second girl. Much better colouring.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Makeup_Rules and Deprived
She mogs the second girl. Much better colouring.
Was mostly there to compare midface ratios though other than colouring and a slightly zombie looking eye area (which are both easier for women to fraud over) I'd say it's barely a competition

Not to mention first girl is heavily frauded whilst the second is pretty bare bones, add some frauding and she'd blow the first girl out of the water :fuk:

Was mostly there to compare midface ratios though other than colouring and a slightly zombie looking eye area (which are both easier for women to fraud over) I'd say it's barely a competition

Not to mention first girl is heavily frauded whilst the second is pretty bare bones, add some frauding and she'd blow the first girl out of the water :fuk:
Idk nigga I’m on nnn my ratings r skewed

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
HTB imo. Weak bones in face makes for a sagging face

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
She's a HTN behind that kilogram of plastic on her face

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
HTB imo. Weak bones in face makes for a sagging face
U saw the insta ? OMG if she is really HTB life is good why niggas try to be chad ?

U saw the insta ? OMG if she is really HTB life is good why niggas try to be chad ?
U gotta be better looking than the girl to bag her. That’s life jn 2022. Only chadlite+ gets htb