Stacy preet lite was giving me IOI's

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
I was at a restaurant eating lunch in New Jersey (curry central) and there was this group of curry girls, I had already noticed the best looking one walk by a couple times. Then at one point, I noticed that same girl (Stacy preet lite) looking at me and then looking away repeatedly, she did this for a couple minutes, I noticed her say something to her friend as she was directly staring at me. Lifefuel tbh, I like south Asian girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Corleone, notrealdanish, Deleted member 22126 and 10 others
they are the same as east asians bro always looking for nordic looking men

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 24117, Gargantuan and 2 others
Did you talk to her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 16369
what did she look like roughly? post a lookalike

• +1
Another day, another ioi thread.

Ricky ross

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Gargantuan, nevermind2 and 9 others
No such thing as stacy preet

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17872 and 9 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nevermind2, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
those two words don't go together boyo

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16369
preet and Stacy don’t belong in the same sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16369
@BombayVikings thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Lol they date out WAY less. Funny thing is white women date out more.
major cope
asian women always date out, any chance they get
white women are very race loyal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16369
major cope
asian women always date out, any chance they get
white women are very race loyal
I'm talking about Indians not asians bruh. And white women being race loyal is MAJOR cope as well.

I'm talking about Indians not asians bruh. And white women being race loyal is MAJOR cope as well.
nah indians also date out, the ones living in the west at least. Its just the women who do it, the men have no luck. white women dont date out. i mean, why would they? the men of their race are the best looking and most desired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Gargantuan, Truecel14 and 1 other person
I fucked 5 girls in Vietnam as an ugly skullcel currycel, that's my thoughts
Yeah you paid for south viet hookers 2 dolla sucky sucky and act like you slayed stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Yeah you paid for south viet hookers 2 dolla sucky sucky and act like you slayed stacies
Beckies and nope, never paid. I hate boom boom happy ending

nah indians also date out, the ones living in the west at least. Its just the women who do it, the men have no luck. white women dont date out. i mean, why would they? the men of their race are the best looking and most desired
Lol this is pure cope. If white women were race loyal I wouldn't have been able to fuck them. And indian women dating out is so fucking rare where I'm from in Canada, I see more men doing it.

Lol this is pure cope. If white women were race loyal I wouldn't have been able to fuck them. And indian women dating out is so fucking rare where I'm from in Canada, I see more men doing it.
I live in US and see Indian whores throwing themselves onto any man but an Indian all the time. brutal u guys won't admit how shameless your women r. btw this is near the centric Boston area

• +1
Post what she looked like

I live in US and see Indian whores throwing themselves onto any man but an Indian all the time. brutal u guys won't admit how shameless your women r. btw this is near the centric Boston area
Tales from Mumbai

what county do u live in I'm in nj too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Lol Indians in the US are WAY different, they're mostly tech geeks because its way harder to immigrate there. They're also majority Hindus, which are usually geeky nerds. Brown dudes where I'm from sell drugs, so they got d boy halo, and white chick's love that shit.

Stacey is used for white girl. race based alternatives
Priya/ Pooja (curry)
Aisha/ Huma (paki)
Isabella/Camilla (spics)
Aisha/ Aliyash ( arab)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19297 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 22380
Stacey is used for white girl. race based alternatives
Priya/ Pooja (curry)
Aisha/ Huma (paki)
Isabella/Camilla (spics)
Aisha/ Aliyash ( arab)
POOja

• WTF
Tales from Mumbai
just stfu, only a real shitskin would be so keen upon calling others curry. I literally am sure u either deformed white or ethnic rat. considering ur 5'8 (5'6 irl) ur most likely curry

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Lol Indians in the US are WAY different, they're mostly tech geeks because its way harder to immigrate there. They're also majority Hindus, which are usually geeky nerds. Brown dudes where I'm from sell drugs, so they got d boy halo, and white chick's love that shit.
nah bro us black guys take the ghetto whores with drugdealerhalo, curries are fucked over no matter what, only chance is with their own race but it's been brutal

• +1
@David Rothschild why are you JFLing all the comments making fun of Indian women? You find ltb SEA gooks attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
nah bro us black guys take the ghetto whores with drugdealerhalo, curries are fucked over no matter what, only chance is with their own race but it's been brutal
LoL black dudes got no dboy halo whatsoever where I'm from bruh. You're American you don't get it. Any black dude that sells drugs gets his work from brown dudes. And if being brown was terrible I wouldn't have been able to bag chick's in vegas and seattle. Idiots like you just read shit online and run with it, meanwhile you get absolutely no pussy yourself, and you cope with your own women being race loyal when they ain't.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
@David Rothschild why are you JFLing all the comments making fun of Indian women? You find ltb SEA gooks attractive
Just found the posts funny. Don't have any opinion on them. Some can be good tho.

But jfl if u think they could compare to SEA women tho.

they are the same as east asians bro always looking for nordic looking men
Couldn’t have said it better look at this attractive preeta she is with a white dude. I wonder why they hold white people in such regards maybe it’s because cows milk Is white

Attachments

• 084EB9FD-68DD-445B-803D-4672637A0AEE.webp
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and gymmaxedhorse