Stacy says all men are evil

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Central Cee’s gf

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 31562, Clown Show and 6 others
She's retarded and delusional. I saw a yt vid of her saying how ugly people don't exist and it's all about personality. Comments were kinda blackpilled though they were saying how wrong she was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 29786, datboijj and 10 others
She's retarded and delusional. I saw a yt vid of her saying how ugly people don't exist and it's all about personality. Comments were kinda blackpilled though they were saying how wrong she was
She is one of them sassy birds who goes on for hours of femininity and tryna shit on men yes that’s a fact. But she needs to talk about how we are more dark traid and shiet

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, thechemist and Kamui
This girl said looks don't matter? She's such a fucking insufferable cunt she is literally famous merely based on her looks. That's literally what she got famous for.

Why the fuck does gen z blatantly worship people merely for their looks at least pretend it's because of something else.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, \/orman, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
She is one of them sassy birds who goes on for hours of femininity and tryna shit on men yes that’s a fact. But she needs to talk about how we are more dark traid and shiet
It's insane how delusional attractive women have become. It makes complete sense because they world is designed for them to reach the top of society quickly. They all shit on men because they are rewarded for it by the Jewish tik tok algorithm.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, \/orman, reptiles and 2 others
White girls need to SHIT THE FUCK UP

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
"Stacy" I CAN SEE THE RECESSSION

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Mio
This girl said looks don't matter? She's such a fucking insufferable cunt she is literally famous merely based on her looks. That's literally what she got famous for.

Why the fuck does gen z blatantly worship people merely for their looks at least pretend it's because of something else.

Go to 20 mins for a brutal bluepill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Mio, autismmaxxer and 2 others

She wants to show of her ‘natural beauty’

almost 1 million views and thousands of comments,meanwhile I only made it through to 6 seconds of that
video before leaving

imagine listening to that for 30 minutes 🤣

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Prince88, reptiles and 2 others
She ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: \/orman, datboijj, Trilogy and 3 others
almost 1 million views and thousands of comments,meanwhile I only made it through to 6 seconds of that
video before leaving

imagine listening to that for 30 minutes 🤣
Ugly bitches need a Stacy to teach them what to think

Angry Black And White GIF by BLoafX

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Interested and Clown Show

The only reason she’s famous is cuz of her bf

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, \/orman and flippasav
The only reason she’s famous is cuz of her bf
No she was famous before that's how they got together in the first place

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, TheTakeoverHasBegun and Kamui
Yes, both men and women are evil, but where is the Stacy?

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
white girls are cute but i hate their personalities

so cringe

Another 'Men are trashhh' girl who then goes onto date a drug dealing psycho :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, BeanletMogger, Trilogy and 2 others
Another 'Men are trashhh' girl who then goes onto date a drug dealing psycho :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
If she gets beat up she deserves it

It’s like women protesting and letting migrants in to their homeland then they get killed for it

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

How to be hot in 2 mins.

Get a genioplasty.

Get a rhino plasty.

Get lefort 3

Get a bsso

Be at single body fat levels.

Get infra orbital rim implants and supra orbital rims.

Get cheek jaw and midface fillers

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Central Cee’s gf

The bitch knows what she's doing good looking people are narcies the reason the bitch doesn't out right say get plastic surgery even to her whore female audience and the reason she doesn't most women are not good looking due to bones is because women placate confrationation and violence and it's career suacide societies motto is "you can do anything'" I work with a female colleague and she legit believe in this crap

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
You know she will gaslight any of her incel sons to high hell.
Brutal. If those sons find this thread, hi! I'm probably dead, but I was here.

htb at best

• +1
Reactions: \/orman