• Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, humanoidsub7, Trilogy and 3 others
Yea

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, SubSigma and UndiagnosedSchizo
I mean she aight, but she is a latina. When I think of a stacey I think of a girl like this:
IMG 9935
Or this:
IMG 8081
Or even better, this:
IMG 9760

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Heinrich Schmidt
HTB face, with stacy body.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Lol that looks like the tranny from euphoria.
View attachment 2439107
Polinapilled again
Just because the foid I posted has bones makes her a tranny lmao? All the girls you posted have recessed maxillas, cheekbones, and average mandibular development and will likely age like shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
Just because the foid I posted has bones makes her a tranny lmao? All the girls you posted have recessed maxillas, cheekbones, and average mandibular development and will like age like shit.
IMG 0005
Doesn’t look recessed to me. Plus they are ginger, so they will have to stay out of the sun. They can’t destroy their perfect pale complexion like other whites or they get cancer.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
View attachment 2439114
Doesn’t look recessed to me. Plus they are ginger, so they will have to stay out of the sun. They can’t destroy their perfect pale complexion like other whites or they get cancer.
My guy are blind? She has average anterior cheekbone projection, downward grown mandible, recessed chin and maxilla, with a low hyoid bone:
Recessed

Meanwhile the foid I posted:
5 Caroline Lossberg

It's not even a close comparison lol.

• Hmm...
She is GL now, but as a late 20s guy, ive seen how these girls age. She is reliant on collagen and soft features
How do I get a cute white stacey that don’t age bad? I saw her mom and she looks like shrek.
IMG 0070
IMG 0071
All the girls with my favorite phenos moms look like abominations tbh.

Last edited:
How do I get a cute white stacey that don’t age bad? I saw her mom and she looks like shrek.
You need bones. But its damned if u do, damned if u dont, cuz u like the "cute" girls. And they have great soft features, great skin, but lacks proper facial development, that in turn will make the cheeks puffier and rounder, which is in my opinion a "cute" feature. Obviously those with bones will always look like a "tranny" but its a double edged sword, if u like "cute" girls.

As they get older, its hard to explain, but you will understand once u approach 30. All the "cute" girls i knew about 10-12 years ago in high school are now washed up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and SubSigma
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and SubSigma
Please god bring a foid like this into my life
Please god make a foid like this fall in love with me
Please god let me breed with a foid with such proportions, just once in my life

• Love it
The first girl will age bad, i can tell, her mom is subhuman, second one has that "tranny" pheno, she will age better
IMG 6925
Side by side they kinda have similar facial features tho

They both do have recession based on this angle, but thats what makes them "cute"
IMG 0072
This girl also has the same facial structure. Something about their facial structure and coloring lights up my neurons tbh

View attachment 2439160
This girl also has the same facial structure. Something about their facial structure and coloring lights up my neurons tbh
Great soft features, awesome coloring, great fat pads, great collagen (im attracted to pale girls aswell) thats all girls need to look good.

• Love it