Stacylite brings me to Exclusive Halloween Party.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
SOUNDTRACK

that was a fun night
Pulled up with my friend and we were one of the few juniors allowed into this exclusive Senior party.
My Gif Factory — Jacob Elordi “Euphoria” gifs

As soon as I pulled up this manlet gymcel and normal height gymcel tried to keep us from getting in but the host (shoutout to bro) let us in because this stacylite told him.:forcedsmile:
IMG 5060

I come in through the backyard dap up a few guys who knew me but so many guys kept asking "who are you". :feelsrope:

Had to intruduce myself at least 8 times that night but i knew a decent amount of the girls there luckily. This stacylite has a tall HTB BADDIE friend and she hugged me when i came in and as soon as that happened this stacylite said i was such a player and a flirt.:lul:

Fast forward im chilling there with her and a couple other girls there throughout the night and one of her friends throws up and the host kicked everyone out besides people who needed a ride and people who were cleaning.

i go to the basement with her and i was holding her and cuddling with her the rest of the night and other people could see thank god. I was afraid she wanted to keep it a secret but nope this 6'1 HTN WR for my school kept looking shocked when he saw me holding her. I was like wtf? You have done that same look 3 times bro we get it im a truecel fck off.
IMG 5044

I'm not even super hyped or anything about what happened but its cool.
Stayed out until 3 AM afterwards she asked me to sleep over at her friends house with a 3 other girls there and 2 guys but I was scared of my mom tweaking but turned out I could have stayed as my mom thought i was sleeping over at my friends house

Love sucks — Gif Pack: Jacob Elordi

FUCK

Anyways boyos I would like to thank @shahid khan, @Deleted member 19995, Softmaxxing and Low inhib for my success tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_5061.jpeg
    IMG_5061.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 0
  • 1698010492937.jpeg
    1698010492937.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, poopoohead, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
shitty ass music

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
DNR

KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS. KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 49926, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
DNR

KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS. KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT
niggas use the site for looksmaxxing instead of rotting , have success and get shit for it😵‍💫

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Debetro
Literal kids posting their stories like we care at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
niggas use the site for looksmaxxing instead of rotting , have success and get shit for it😵‍💫
Wish I lived in US, everything seems so easy with at least slight NTness

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi and Deleted member 49926
my fault your not NT enough to enjoy drake inkwell literal incel trait if you can’t enjoy drake
cope hes mid muh incel trait i listen to nt music still like us drill

SOUNDTRACK

that was a fun night
Pulled up with my friend and we were one of the few juniors allowed into this exclusive Senior party.

As soon as I pulled up this manlet gymcel and normal height gymcel tried to keep us from getting in but the host (shoutout to bro) let us in because this stacylite told him.:forcedsmile:
View attachment 2506138
I come in through the backyard dap up a few guys who knew me but so many guys kept asking "who are you". :feelsrope:

Had to intruduce myself at least 8 times that night but i knew a decent amount of the girls there luckily. This stacylite has a tall HTB BADDIE friend and she hugged me when i came in and as soon as that happened this stacylite said i was such a player and a flirt.:lul:

Fast forward im chilling there with her and a couple other girls there throughout the night and one of her friends throws up and the host kicked everyone out besides people who needed a ride and people who were cleaning.

i go to the basement with her and i was holding her and cuddling with her the rest of the night and other people could see thank god. I was afraid she wanted to keep it a secret but nope this 6'1 HTN WR for my school kept looking shocked when he saw me holding her. I was like wtf? You have done that same look 3 times bro we get it im a truecel fck off.
View attachment 2506142
I'm not even super hyped or anything about what happened but its cool.
Stayed out until 3 AM afterwards she asked me to sleep over at her friends house with a 3 other girls there and 2 guys but I was scared of my mom tweaking but turned out I could have stayed as my mom thought i was sleeping over at my friends house

Love sucks — Gif Pack: Jacob Elordi

FUCK

Anyways boyos I would like to thank @shahid khan, @Deleted member 19995, Softmaxxing and Low inhib for my success tonight.

Did she give you any play at all or even kiss u tho? Good experience anyway good for u ig