Stacylite gets dropped.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
SOUNDTRACK

Literally came to a realization.

IDGAF bout this girl.

I'm slated to become a tall prettyboy slayer theres gonna be more girls like this to come.

Playing games is so lame like I can't believe i really cared. Almost got sad and then i started playing my idgaf playlist and now i feel way better.
murphy — drunk texts | nate jacobs

This was supposed to be a sad thread about how she tried to make me jealous yesterday AGAIN. This h0e really was snapping me only last night (was stalking her snapscore) and she would not send anything but like a floor of one of her friends. i didn't care and sent pics of me and then one of my friend and she comes and sends a snap back saying his government name with a bunch of extra letters added.

Context on why shes being weird. Couple days ago she texted me at 12 at night asking why i didn't come to her volleyball game. I left her ass on delivered for 12 hours and replied "busy". Low inhib demon.

She has done this before. We went to a football game and she said his full name and didn't say anything to me (i wasn't looking at her and walked right by).

I would be stressed but my friend showed me how she left him on delivered for over a week so it did the opposite of what she tried to do. I realized what she was doing. why try and make a guy jealous if you don't care about him :forcedsmile:

Addicted ~ Nate Jacobs - Chapter Thirty-Eight - Page 2 - Wattpad

Never get sad over a
girl that was never your girflriend. Never trip over a h0e. Lemme tell you this, more likely than not if you just went fully low inhib you'd find girls as good if not better
than her. Don't trip.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
not gonna read all of that

one paragraph should be enough to express your idea

You need to practice loa and focus on what you desire bruddah !

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
My favourite song

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
She's into black guys anyway

No one cares faggot

She's into black guys anyway
did i tell you this? i genuinely forgot but yeah she deadass has several photos on vsco where she’s at parties getting held by 19 year old bbc college guys ☠️🔫

did i tell you this? i genuinely forgot but yeah she deadass has several photos on vsco where she’s at parties getting held by 19 year old bbc college guys ☠️🔫
Brootal
pm pictures

SOUNDTRACK

Literally came to a realization.

IDGAF bout this girl.

I'm slated to become a tall prettyboy slayer theres gonna be more girls like this to come.

Playing games is so lame like I can't believe i really cared. Almost got sad and then i started playing my idgaf playlist and now i feel way better.
murphy — drunk texts | nate jacobs

This was supposed to be a sad thread about how she tried to make me jealous yesterday AGAIN. This h0e really was snapping me only last night (was stalking her snapscore) and she would not send anything but like a floor of one of her friends. i didn't care and sent pics of me and then one of my friend and she comes and sends a snap back saying his government name with a bunch of extra letters added.

Context on why shes being weird. Couple days ago she texted me at 12 at night asking why i didn't come to her volleyball game. I left her ass on delivered for 12 hours and replied "busy". Low inhib demon.

She has done this before. We went to a football game and she said his full name and didn't say anything to me (i wasn't looking at her and walked right by).

I would be stressed but my friend showed me how she left him on delivered for over a week so it did the opposite of what she tried to do. I realized what she was doing. why try and make a guy jealous if you don't care about him :forcedsmile:

Addicted ~ Nate Jacobs - Chapter Thirty-Eight - Page 2 - Wattpad

Never get sad over a
girl that was never your girflriend. Never trip over a h0e. Lemme tell you this, more likely than not if you just went fully low inhib you'd find girls as good if not better
than her. Don't trip.

Point and laugh