STACYLITE HAS ME ON DELIVERED

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Iron
Met this Polish German brunette stacylite at a party. This girl was all over me and double texted the next day after I gave her my number. Now she wanna play hard to get and is ignoring me after I asked to call jfl. I swear the hottest ones play ridiculous games. Never had higher than high mtb I will pull this off 🤬.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ubicuse, twojei and 2 others
Shes exploring her other options while keeping you as a backup :feelshah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Yuki, ascension and 9 others
Met this Polish German brunette stacylite at a party on Sunday. This girl was all over me and double texted the next day after I gave her my number. Now she wanna play hard to get and is ignoring me after I asked to call jfl. I swear the hottest ones play ridiculous games. Never had higher than high mtb I will pull this off 🤬.

SHE LEFT ME ON DELIVERED SHE THINKS SHE CAN IGNORE ME LIKE I'M NOTHING SHE DOESN'T REALIZE WHO SHE'S DEALING WITH I AM LIGHT YAGAMI AND I WON'T BE DISMISSED SO EASILY I HOLD THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD TO BEND IT TO MY WILL AND YET SHE THINKS SHE CAN JUST IGNORE ME THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE I'LL MAKE HER REGRET IT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER ACTIONS I AM THE GOD OF THIS NEW WORLD AND NO ONE DISRESPECTS A GOD WITHOUT PAYING THE PRICE HER IGNORANCE AND DISREGARD WILL BE HER DOWNFALL I'LL SHOW HER I'LL SHOW EVERYONE THE TRUE EXTENT OF MY POWER SHE WON'T JUST BE ANOTHER NAME ON A SCREEN SHE'LL BE A LESSON TO ALL THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN UNDERESTIMATE ME SHE LEFT ME ON DELIVERED BUT SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO IGNORE ME FOR LONG NOT WHEN I HOLD HER FATE IN MY HANDS THE WORLD WILL LEARN THAT LIGHT YAGAMI IS NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH NO ONE LEAVES ME ON DELIVERED AND GETS AWAY WITH IT I AM JUSTICE AND I WILL NOT BE IGNORED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and slimeszn3
SHE LEFT ME ON DELIVERED SHE THINKS SHE CAN IGNORE ME LIKE I'M NOTHING SHE DOESN'T REALIZE WHO SHE'S DEALING WITH I AM LIGHT YAGAMI AND I WON'T BE DISMISSED SO EASILY I HOLD THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD TO BEND IT TO MY WILL AND YET SHE THINKS SHE CAN JUST IGNORE ME THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE I'LL MAKE HER REGRET IT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER ACTIONS I AM THE GOD OF THIS NEW WORLD AND NO ONE DISRESPECTS A GOD WITHOUT PAYING THE PRICE HER IGNORANCE AND DISREGARD WILL BE HER DOWNFALL I'LL SHOW HER I'LL SHOW EVERYONE THE TRUE EXTENT OF MY POWER SHE WON'T JUST BE ANOTHER NAME ON A SCREEN SHE'LL BE A LESSON TO ALL THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN UNDERESTIMATE ME SHE LEFT ME ON DELIVERED BUT SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO IGNORE ME FOR LONG NOT WHEN I HOLD HER FATE IN MY HANDS THE WORLD WILL LEARN THAT LIGHT YAGAMI IS NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH NO ONE LEAVES ME ON DELIVERED AND GETS AWAY WITH IT I AM JUSTICE AND I WILL NOT BE IGNORED
I’ll control her w my death note to give me head then rope 😈😈😈

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
this is the way the cookie crumbles

• So Sad
Reactions: slimeszn3
Realized you a sperg in two messages brutal

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3 and Alucard69
Threads like these are so faggy and cringe

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and slimeszn3
Realized you a sperg in two messages brutal
There’s no way she was following me around the whole party cause I had her laughing her ass off. Shoulda jus tried to slay there jfl

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
I think she doesn't like calls

• Woah
If you didn’t even make any sexual contact with her in the same day you met, why are you still chasing? She clearly doesn’t want you

• +1
There’s no way she was following me around the whole party cause I had her laughing her ass off. Shoulda jus tried to slay there jfl
Alcohol will make anyone seem NT at least for a night

• JFL
If you didn’t even make any sexual contact with her in the same day you met, why are you still chasing? She clearly doesn’t want you
Not chasing her she double texted I was gonna give it a couple days. I think she’s baiting tbh but ur right shoulda went all in at the party

Not chasing her she double texted I was gonna give it a couple days. I think she’s baiting tbh but ur right shoulda went all in at the party
“She double texted me bro she’s clearly going nuts for this dick bro” Jesus Christ do you hear yourself, in this time period of you texting she probably got dicked down while you were fantasizing about her

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and slimeszn3
“She double texted me bro she’s clearly going nuts for this dick bro” Jesus Christ do you hear yourself, in this time period of you texting she probably got dicked down while you were fantasizing about her
Shit maybe nigga but ik I wasn’t chasing she was 🤷🏾‍♂️

Tales from a sweatshop in Thailand

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3 and AlbinoMaxxer
Nigga ur bitching about a proclaimed stacylite leaving ur cuck low t ass on delivered, over for high E fags like u:lul:
Yeah imma come bitch on this site then imma be back in the world next weekend slaying a new one. It’s just starting for me but u sound envious asf

And in the end you’re the one making threads about a girl who you didn’t even FUCK on an incel forum. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Yeah I only care ab the ones I havent fucked yet twin

Yeah imma come bitch on this site then imma be back in the world next weekend slaying a new one. It’s just starting for me but u sound envious asf
Envious about another curry venting about getting left on delivered? Sure retard, be delusional:feelsgood:

She was sober bruh she was DD
Shit idk man hoez be fickle like that. You gon have to charge that one

• So Sad
pics/proof or no care

• +1
Met this Polish German brunette stacylite at a party. This girl was all over me and double texted the next day after I gave her my number. Now she wanna play hard to get and is ignoring me after I asked to call jfl. I swear the hottest ones play ridiculous games. Never had higher than high mtb I will pull this off 🤬.
she's already texting 10 other guys and bouncing on 20 different dicks

dont call her out the blue.
call her out the #00FF00.
If not then call her out of the purple

• JFL