Stacylite has me suicidal

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
Soundtrack

Loverboy falls in love?
This stacylite i curved this summer is back in my life when i found out the flirting she did was real and she wasn’t making fun of me. i hung out with her last week and before this i didn’t care about her at all. but after that night i developed feelings jfl at my lover boy ass.

Playing with my emotions
this week she “accidentally” sent a message on my private story and it started a convo. her snap score only went up by 2 and it was a snap to ME. but today she left me on delivered for hours but she had a volleyball game. she also snapped someone else at the same time as me. 1 other person as her snap score went up by 4 and one was to me. she then left the game (i watched the game from my house ) and she snapped someone else before me. fuck this bitch whore. i just wanna pound tf out of her gosh. Just wanna go ER on that ass. i need her fuck this bitch listening to my heartbroken playlist rn.

IMG 3721

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Jelq to relieve the pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and Dicklet3incher
Zjazjf4uzknb1

You just gotta stand 10 toes down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 30679 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Soundtrack

Loverboy falls in love?
This stacylite i curved this summer is back in my life when i found out the flirting she did was real and she wasn’t making fun of me. i hung out with her last week and before this i didn’t care about her at all. but after that night i developed feelings jfl at my lover boy ass.

Playing with my emotions
this week she “accidentally” sent a message on my private story and it started a convo. her snap score only went up by 2 and it was a snap to ME. but today she left me on delivered for hours but she had a volleyball game. she also snapped someone else at the same time as me. 1 other person as her snap score went up by 4 and one was to me. she then left the game (i watched the game from my house ) and she snapped someone else before me. fuck this bitch whore. i just wanna pound tf out of her gosh. Just wanna go ER on that ass. i need her fuck this bitch listening to my heartbroken playlist rn.

View attachment 2444572

psychomaxxed i see

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
"Just wanna go ER on that ass. i need her fuck this bitch listening to my heartbroken playlist rn."
i’m mentally i’ll yeah but i’m not a psychopath or sociopath just have some mental disorders don’t know what exactly thi

• JFL
i’m mentally i’ll yeah but i’m not a psychopath or sociopath just have some mental disorders don’t know what exactly thi
you need is a good beating...your dad never used the belt on you ?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 30679
you need is a good beating...your dad never used the belt on you ?
i’d be 10x worse if my dad beat me lol my problems aren’t behavioral there mental

Just get over it lil nigga. Stop being a lil bitch mah nigga. Thug it out bruh, watch the sopranos.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Soundtrack

Loverboy falls in love?

Playing with my emotions

View attachment 2444572

Big respect that you listen to mac demarco