Stacylite needs to suffer , i’ve lost my mind

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
Here i am

Back again saying FUCK THIS WHORE

She is just a fucking whore and can’t fucking help it. She’s a virgin and i know she uses that as an excuse for her emotional whoring “oh how can i be a whore i’ve never been fucked before” fuck off.

Just saw multiple pics of her with BBCs having there hands around her fucking waste at parties this summer.

Complete fucking whore. Left me on delivered and is probably snapping some fucking black dude i’ve never heard of.

So fucking done with this girl i want to break her heart so bad and never forget it. i want to take her virginity just so she’ll never forget me.

Maybe on her birthday, valentines, christmas eve or a holiday that has meaning and will always be in here life.

A day where she will never be able to get out of her head, her first. I need to destroy this whore im genuinely DONE.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 29581
Spoiler: she’s not actually a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
Itll be better for your mental to leave her or she will gaslight you to insanity. Save your anger, it’s pointless.

And btw its your fault for being a needy bitch and dating worthless whore trash. Its You that is the problem. Next time, dont follow ur dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and NateJacobs
Post her pics. I want to see if she's really a Stacylite.

You are writing .org essays about her while she gets railed by Tyrone. Just stop nigger. Move on.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and NateJacobs
Spoiler: she’s not actually a virgin
thought the same thing but her ex she’d been talking with for a year and went to prom with admitted the only reason he cheated on her was because she wouldn’t give him head or fuck. she’s smart she knows as soon as she loses her v card the dynamics flip and she loses the power

Here i am

Back again saying FUCK THIS WHORE

She is just a fucking whore and can’t fucking help it. She’s a virgin and i know she uses that as an excuse for her emotional whoring “oh how can i be a whore i’ve never been fucked before” fuck off.

Just saw multiple pics of her with BBCs having there hands around her fucking waste at parties this summer.

Complete fucking whore. Left me on delivered and is probably snapping some fucking black dude i’ve never heard of.

So fucking done with this girl i want to break her heart so bad and never forget it. i want to take her virginity just so she’ll never forget me.

Maybe on her birthday, valentines, christmas eve or a holiday that has meaning and will always be in here life.

A day where she will never be able to get out of her head, her first. I need to destroy this whore im genuinely DONE.
View attachment 2489748
No holiday has meaning. It's all just pretend.

Itll be better for your mental to leave her or she will gaslight you to insanity. Save your anger, it’s pointless.

And btw its your fault for being a needy bitch and dating worthless whore trash. Its You that is the problem. Next time, dont follow ur dick.
not dating her but yeah it is my fault for wasting time with her ass i am literally just following my dick not thinking straight i haven’t nutted in 9 days either

Girls make me lose my mind too with their shitty games. Just detach emotionally.

dnrd another guy trying to project his BBC fantasies

Sorry little buddy but that girl wants nothing to do with your incel ass and you will never take her or any girl’s virginity

Sorry little buddy but that girl wants nothing to do with your incel ass and you will never take her or any girl’s virginity
you guys keep commenting on old threads i was cuddled up with this girl last weekend been ignoring her ever since idrc im moving on to other girls too i barley hop on org recently because of it

you guys keep commenting on old threads i was cuddled up with this girl last weekend been ignoring her ever since idrc im moving on to other girls too i barley hop on org recently because of it
Did u fuck her? Yeah that’s what I thought

Not logging on .ORG to meet Whores?
Fakecel ass nigger you deserve it