Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Hottaco34, watah and 13 others
inb4 “sTaCyliTe in tHe SLuMs of MuMbAi”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123, Hottaco34, watah and 10 others

It's every 13-year-old's dream to have such a teacher..
dirty mind humping GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, PrinceLuenLeoncur, lestoa and 17 others
This is why oofy doofy relationships never work. The girl will never see you as a real partner and she is guaranteed to cheat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah, incelbhai and 15 others
over for asian brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelbhai, heyheyheybro22, anthony111553 and 6 others
I bet the student was a white blue eyed Chad or a nigga with a 10 inch BBC.
It's so fucking over for gooks.
Sorry guys.
Learn to code, build some AI and hyper realistic sex robots(like Westworld) in order to save yourselves from lifelong celibacy.
Gooks have the highest IQ on average, time to play to their strengths.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Alucard69 and 19 others
Idiots on Reddit will tell you the 13 year old boy was a victim too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mightbecooked123, noonespecial, uksucks and 6 others
i feel sad for the victim here, imagine being raped and traumatized at the age of 13...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123, noonespecial, watah and 10 others
I remember when It happened man fuck I liked her

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, aesthetic beauty, Andremln and 2 others
Bbbbbbbbbbutttt. It's only men who are monsters!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Suns9999 and exipreess
I bet the student was a white blue eyed Chad or a nigga with a 10 inch BBC.
It's so fucking over for gooks.
Sorry guys.
Learn to code, build some AI and hyper realistic sex robots(like Westworld) in order to save yourselves from lifelong celibacy.
Gooks have the highest IQ on average, time to play to their strengths.
over for asian brah

Frothed your mouths at hearing asian writing cuck fantasies when he aint even asian

DZRIXmRX0AEsidZ.jpg
6Kr7FeQ9N5TMC6W0clxldBadKS901J6i9krDzcH55CaSFaof8EcBvXoDgsJpjTI4gis-rGbtc0soUevmcy9cBg2EfUmLTJfxl5SDmDmMEcX5hQ0eNmBa4sZM22o_xO3BAn280Xal_7Ah0ZC0ifxeyzcP2tn2pGOuzQkHeeBmb2tV78-KGQ8nXiJOipKEoOPNzevT-A6hv1WiVclmqRMJY6s

Meanwhile

mary-kay-letourneau-death-featured.jpg
hq720.jpg

mary-kay-letourneau-and-first-husband-steve-wedding-2-1707323224432.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Frothed your mouths at hearing asian writing cuck fantasies when he aint even asian

DZRIXmRX0AEsidZ.jpg
6Kr7FeQ9N5TMC6W0clxldBadKS901J6i9krDzcH55CaSFaof8EcBvXoDgsJpjTI4gis-rGbtc0soUevmcy9cBg2EfUmLTJfxl5SDmDmMEcX5hQ0eNmBa4sZM22o_xO3BAn280Xal_7Ah0ZC0ifxeyzcP2tn2pGOuzQkHeeBmb2tV78-KGQ8nXiJOipKEoOPNzevT-A6hv1WiVclmqRMJY6s

Meanwhile

hq720.jpg

i think they just assumed hes asian cause asian dudes tend to be cucks

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah, heyheyheybro22 and 4 others
i think they just assumed hes asian cause asian dudes tend to be cucks
It takes an elementary school gook to cuck white chad husbands

White brah jerks off to asian women getting fucked by blurred japanese dicks and white women getting fucked by BBC
White brah raises changs sons as his own

Derek Chauvin has no known biological children. But Kellie Chauvin did have two children from a previous marriage. It's unclear what Derek Chauvin's relationship was like with his stepchildren.

Kellie Chauvin said she entered into her first marriage shortly before turning 18 and that was arranged by her traditional Hmong parents. She divorced a decade later after, accusing her first husband of domestic abuse.

lol at this projection

It takes an elementary school gook to cuck white chad husbands

White brah jerks off to asian women getting fucked by blurred japanese dicks and white women getting fucked by BBC
White brah raises changs sons as his own

lol at this projection
no im just saying most people view asians as cucks, timid, agreeable, etc.
thats why OP assumed it was an asian husband, its a fair assumption

cause it seemed like you got mad and weren't understanding where he's coming from, even tho it makes sense for him to assume that, most people would do the same

no im just saying most people view asians as cucks, timid, agreeable, etc.
thats why OP assumed it was an asian husband, its a fair assumption

cause it seemed like you got mad and weren't understanding where he's coming from, even tho it makes sense for him to assume that, most people would do the same
cage at the agreeableness levels of this passive agressive low t comment
the thread would be dnrd without the gook in the title, only got clicks and reacts cos the forum seethes hard at asian bvlls
guy didnt even need to be asian for people to write essays about asians lol, rent free tbh

cage at the agreeableness levels of this passive agressive low t comment
the thread would be dnrd without the gook in the title, only got clicks and reacts cos the forum seethes hard at asian bvlls
guy didnt even need to be asian for people to write essays about asians lol, rent free tbh
they just trusted OP when he said the guy is asian
and then made fun of asians cause asians are an easy target, not because they're mad at asians (asians are too polite to make anyone angry)
there's no conspiracy behind it dude, calm down

Not a Stacylite.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and deepfuckingvalue

DZRIXmRX0AEsidZ.jpg

Meanwhile

hq720.jpg

It's the opposite though. Asian american women unironically seem to love the WBC. Both dating app stats and interracial marriage stats support it. It's undeniable at this point.

You can either stay salty trying to deny reality or start coding and building sex robots.
Don't be a betabuxxing delusional future cuck.
Be a future tech billionaire.
Either way, your choice, man.

• +1
Reactions: exipreess
It's the opposite though. Asian american women unironically seem to love the WBC. Both dating app stats and interracial marriage stats support it. It's undeniable at this point.

You can either stay salty trying to deny reality or start coding and building sex robots.
yeah that guy seems to be severely traumatized by something he experienced relating to white men, his comments look like they were written by someone experiencing psychosis

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and mrdouchebag
yeah that guy seems to be severely traumatized by something he experienced relating to white men, his comments look like they were written by someone experiencing psychosis

His cute asian highschool sweetheart cucked him with Caleb the hot white football quarterback.
His cute asian college sweetheart cucked him with Chad the hot white football quarterback and Brad the hot white bartender, both at the same time simultaneously.
This type of trauma can always lead a dilligent straight As agreeable gook into having multiple psychotic episodes.
That tight pussy got stretched so far and wide by the BWC that it's not going to ever be the same again.
It's so over.

• JFL
Reactions: exipreess

fuck is wbc? ye asian women watch non white men KO whites on wbc ngl
whites man projecting, you invented betabuxx in the form of passportcelling, war brides and just being used as atms in general

whites always betabuxx asians, meaning white man exclusively betabuxxing asian woman and white woman betabuxxing asian man

Asian man doesnt need to wageslave, he can just date white stacy for her to endlessly wageslave taking white cucks money to betabuxx him
squatdays-e1505335274379.jpg

Ye asians are indeed turbo high iq but stemcel asians mog white stemcels anyway

mqdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34, wollet2, mrdouchebag and 1 other person
fuck is wbc? ye asian women watch non white men KO whites on wbc ngl

whites man projecting, you invented betabuxx in the form of passportcelling, war brides and just being used as atms in general

whites always betabuxx asians, meaning white man exclusively betabuxxing asian woman and white woman betabuxxing asian man
View attachment 3223426
View attachment 3223428View attachment 3223429

Asian man doesnt need to wageslave, he can just date white stacy for her to endlessly wageslave taking white cucks money to betabuxx him
squatdays-e1505335274379.jpg

Ye asians are indeed turbo high iq but stemcel asians mog white stemcels anyway

mqdefault.jpg

Tales from the slums of Hong Kong.
Asians are higher IQ on average, but white men can cuck them any day they want.
Bringing up a couple of exceptions is pointless.

Tales from the slums of Hong Kong.
Asians are higher IQ on average, but white men can cuck them any day they want.
Bringing up a couple of exceptions is pointless.
'white man can cuck them any day they want'
drop those examples now you basement dweller lol

even if HYPOTHETICALLY white man cucks asian brah. even ricecel can just run JBA on white stacy and cuck you

• WTF
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
lel at usa age of cucksent laws

not stacylite, she's average ish. come on bruh

but yeah lol at the betabuxxer asian guy. surely there were signs.

and ik people will be like good for the kid but like 13 is a bit too young lmao

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
bro who are you? genuinely. it says here you created your account back in 2019?! I used to post a lot from 2021-2022 but I don't recall you at all.
Triggered gook lol, probably a mod on r/asianmasculinity

ok no I think I remember you now but from more recent times, you're the guy that posts the studies and all.

• +1
Chad’s teachers told him he “gets sexier every day” aged 13
Over for you incels

• JFL
On two occasions, she drove to his grandparents' home to have sex with him in her car while her husband was fishing.

She and the boy performed oral sex on each other before her husband phoned to tell her he would be home soon, according to the records.
Brutal that the ex husband gets continually reminded by news media stories that he was cucked by a 13 year old.
10378470-13925429-Zamora_is_married_According_to_police_she_had_sex_with_the_13_ye-a-55_1728055424619.jpg

JFL why was I such a subhuman in high school, no teacher even thought about molesting me :(

JFL why was I such a subhuman in high school, no teacher even thought about molesting me :(
Gooks

minium looks needed to sleep with teacher

4438240_1728290164229.jpeg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and deepfuckingvalue
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and TechnoBoss
"Shows new look"

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Bump, boyos

Users who are viewing this thread