STACYLITE WANTS IT RAW (UPDATE 3)

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
So you may have seen one of my threads ab this master race polish German Stacylite I’ve been trying to entangle in my web. I’m updating to let y’all know that things are definitely going according to plan. Last night after she asked to call I hit her up a couple hours later. We chop it up for a bit and then it was time for me to scold her for the bs she tried to pull.

I jokingly told her that she’s not allowed to post on Instagram without my permission anymore. She said, “you mean pics of you?”. I responded “nah like in general, you’re not allowed to post without running it by me”. She started giggling and said okay but like what about sunset pictures. I said that’s fine just make sure you’re behind the camera. She started giggling some more. Then she started apologizing about not letting me know she was gonna post that pic of us and that she wasn’t thinking she just let the post fly. Bitch telling better tales than me. But ofc I played it off and said that it’s whatever and I’ll drop the beef.

Then she started telling me her work schedule and asking what day I could see her. We’ve scheduled plans for mid next week. She also invited me to two more parties next weekend I told her I might be at one. I’m gonna go to the second one probably with her and I think that’s the day I should make a clear shot. But I’ll definitely get shit started this Wednesday.

The rest of the call was just her rambling she was tryna talk ab some random shit. I dealt with it for a few mins then told her I had some things to do and hung up. Job’s not finished tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and HarshBDSMmaster