STACYLITE WANTS ME BADD (UPDATE 2)

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
So you may have seen my previous threads ab this certified Polish-German stacylite I’ve been trying to slay. If everything goes according to plan I will be fingering her in an Aritzia changeroom this weekend. Let me explain. This girl kept dodging my requests to call because I kept taking so long to respond. Last night I told her I’m a bad texter so she should get used to it. Well she ignored that message too.

This morning I woke up to a text from my older brothers gf (she knows my stacy). She sent me a screenshot of Stacy’s insta story it was one of the pics we took tg at the party. I texted her telling her to take it down because we have a lot of mutuals I’m not announcing a relationship rn. But this girl left it up all day jfl. She replies later on saying it’s no big deal and then asks to call. She knows what she’s doing jfl. I’ll call her tn and set up the meeting and then it’s done. She’ll be in my grasp fully.

Mixed feelings ab this situation btw like my clout has definitely skyrocketed I just got the preselection halo. But at the same time this girl is tryna outsmart me controlling the narrative like this. Fine, I accept your challenge Stacy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, watah, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Chadeep, AspiringMogger and 12 others
IMG 5536

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, AspiringMogger and ascension
DNRD and stop larping greycel

• JFL
Reactions: j05, ascension and HarshBDSMmaster

*The Stacy is a LTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, disheartenedcel, HarshBDSMmaster and 2 others
She's low htb at best guaranteed and that's being very generous

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and HarshBDSMmaster
Stacylite is insanely rare and guys tend to overrate all the time.
Trust when I say ik what a bad bitch looks like. Everyone I’ve shown has been jaw dropped. All my slayer homies included. Also like 5-6 different dudes tried to cockblock me at this party I had to Scott Pilgrim those niggas

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, watah, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
Trust when I say ik what a bad bitch looks like. Everyone I’ve shown has been jaw dropped. All my slayer homies included. Also like 5-6 different dudes tried to cockblock me at this party I had to Scott Pilgrim those niggas
describe her features tbh

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
describe her features tbh
Mid arm length brunette hair. Strong face symmetry with a nice jaw and she also has slight hollow cheeks. Sharp PCT brown doe eyes naturally pursed two tone lips. And she’s an athlete so she has a natural slim fit body with a FAT ass and medium sized perky tits not small not big.

• Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and GlamourPursuer
So you may have seen my previous threads ab this certified Polish-German stacylite I’ve been trying to slay. If everything goes according to plan I will be fingering her in an Aritzia changeroom this weekend. Let me explain. This girl kept dodging my requests to call because I kept taking so long to respond. Last night I told her I’m a bad texter so she should get used to it. Well she ignored that message too.

This morning I woke up to a text from my older brothers gf (she knows my stacy). She sent me a screenshot of Stacy’s insta story it was one of the pics we took tg at the party. I texted her telling her to take it down because we have a lot of mutuals I’m not announcing a relationship rn. But this girl left it up all day jfl. She replies later on saying it’s no big deal and then asks to call. She knows what she’s doing jfl. I’ll call her tn and set up the meeting and then it’s done. She’ll be in my grasp fully.

Mixed feelings ab this situation btw like my clout has definitely skyrocketed I just got the preselection halo. But at the same time this girl is tryna outsmart me controlling the narrative like this. Fine, I accept your challenge Stacy.
So badass and very in character, Mr. Yagami, great tale

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: slimeszn3
Holy shit post proof nigga

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3
After I’ve fully secured I’ll post enough proof beyond reasonable doubt
This is how real nigga greycels establish forum clout :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: watah and liberiangrimreaper

if you actually want her your selling your
own bread telling her to delete the story :lul:she’s gonna think you want nothing to do with her

Mid arm length brunette hair. Strong face symmetry with a nice jaw and she also has slight hollow cheeks. Sharp PCT brown doe eyes naturally pursed two tone lips. And she’s an athlete so she has a natural slim fit body with a FAT ass and medium sized perky tits not small not big.
I'm bricked

own bread telling her to delete the story :lul:she’s gonna think you want nothing to do with her
Even better

He's a light Yagami maxxed mind game enjoyer

Naturally he'd indulge in a little bit of hot and cold, all orchestrated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, keonxmogs and slimeszn3
Nah trust there’s a method to the madness. She wants to see if I’m fiending for my first Stacy (I am but she can’t know that).

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx