lestoa

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
title tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Michael Myers, Deprived and 3 others

• WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
If you mean a virgin Stacy who remains that way until marriage, I agree.

JFL at thinking the hottest and prettiest women with crazy options haven't had a Chad or Tyrone bust a nut in them in their high school and college years.

But Stacy's as far as looks go, do exist.

If you mean a virgin Stacy who remains that way until marriage, I agree.

JFL at thinking the hottest and prettiest women with crazy options haven't had a Chad or Tyrone bust a nut in them in their high school and college years.

But Stacy's as far as looks go, do exist.
i would rather date a 5/10 cute mtb then a stacy, just think about the stress you are going to get while you are with the stacy. 10/10 girls have insane high egos. They have nothing to talk about, are low iq and 50+ bodycount. While a cute 5/10 girl prob dont have a bodycount this high.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, aspiringexcel and iblamejews
i would rather date a 5/10 cute mtb then a stacy, just think about the stress you are going to get while you are with the stacy. 10/10 girls have insane high egos. They have nothing to talk about, are low iq and 50+ bodycount. While a cute 5/10 girl prob dont have a bodycount this high.
There's levels to both.

The upper class, educated Stacy's that grew up in a stable/strict household won't be putting out like that although she'll still largely go for gl and rich Chads in terms of relationships.

But the bimbo, cheerleader, runway model, and IG baddie ones rack up numbers quick.

The 5/10 mtb who drink and party a lot rack up numbers quick too but the nerdier or more religious ones are more monogamous minded.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
True
Any girl with great features which would earn Stacy status would look like a tranny
Women are capped at htb, there's nothing they can really have to stand out

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deprived, murdah and 1 other person
There's levels to both.

The upper class, educated Stacy's that grew up in a stable/strict household won't be putting out like that although she'll still largely go for gl and rich Chads in terms of relationships.

But the bimbo, cheerleader, runway model, and IG baddie ones rack up numbers quick.

The 5/10 mtb who drink and party a lot rack up numbers quick too but the nerdier or more religious ones are more monogamous minded.
Depends on age and lifestyle more than looks I think, you will have a better relationship with 14 yo virgin 9/10 gigastacy than with an ugly or average looking entitled adult woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and optimisticzoomer
True
Any girl with great features which would earn Stacy status would look like a tranny
Lima and Brooks look like trannies?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
True
They fraud hard with makeup as well, I think they’re capped at stacylite though.

Lima and Brooks look like trannies?
Who is brooks?
I think it might be one of the trannies I'm thinking of
And Lima has less appeal to me than the average htb in a school

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Brooke shields I mean
Only like one good picture of her. And look at her now. Back then she was on her way to becoming the tranny she is today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, aspiringexcel and murdah
Only like one good picture of her. And look at her now. Back then she was on her way to becoming the tranny she is today

Post 35117 0 1446123026 09277

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

A woman's looks have little to do with her bodycount.

Here is a quote from a study:

"Facial attractiveness correlated with the number of short-term, but not long-term, sexual partners, for males, and with the number of long-term, but not short-term, sexual partners and age of first sex, for females. Body attractiveness also correlated significantly with the number of short-term, but not long-term, sexual partners, for males, and attractive males became sexually active earlier than their peers. Body attractiveness did not correlate with any sexual behavior variable for females."

Basically men with better faces and/or better bodies(height/physique/frame) on average have more casual sex partners, but not more long term partners. Women with better faces on average have more long term relationships, but not more short term partners. And a woman's body also doesn't seem to influence her sexual behavior at all.

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived