Stalking my crush

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

LIFEMAXX
I had a talking stage with this chick like 2 years ago and i cant stop thinking bout her lol

Thank godd i didn't send her a picture of my face i was subhuman as fuck back there

But my plan is to ascend and in a year or so go to her hometown (ik where she lives) and "accidentally" bump into her into the streets and introduce myself as this random attractive nigga and pick her up "ik all her interests" and then ill make her fall in love w me/slay and when im about to leave ill introduce myself as that "one guy" she talked to when she was a teenager and blow her mind

Or idk tbh if shes attractive by then i might just keep it a secret and ltr

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and DalitBoss
Clickbait title so i summon all the freak niggas

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Make it work, though you don't sound LTR material for some reason.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
But my plan is to ascend and in a year or so go to her hometown (ik where she lives) and "accidentally" bump into her into the streets and introduce myself as this random attractive nigga and pick her up "ik all her interests" and then ill make her fall in love w me/slay and when im about to leave ill introduce myself as that "one guy" she talked to when she was a teenager and blow her mind
I think about the same thing :lul:. I had a ton of talking stages last year and there’s one I obsess over because she was perfect and I ruined it. I know exactly where she lives, even though we only talked online.

I found her address through her dad’s company, so now once I’m done softmaxxing I want to go to her area and hope I accidentally bump into her. I fantasise about it all the time for some reason. She has probably forgotten about me, or if she hasn’t I will have looked a lot different from before.

• Love it
Reactions: KevinDurder
I think about the same thing :lul:. I had a ton of talking stages last year and there’s one I obsess over because she was perfect and I ruined it. I know exactly where she lives, even though we only talked online.

I found her address through her dad’s company, so now once I’m done softmaxxing I want to go to her area and hope I accidentally bump into her. I fantasise about it all the time for some reason. She has probably forgotten about me, or if she hasn’t I will have looked a lot different from before.
Lmfao lets do it bro

I obviously know where my chick lives so i think im just gonna bushcamp outside somewhere or sit in a car until i see her either leave or enter the house make a u turn so i im facing her when im walking forwards and just say something random or make small talk and flirt

But i thought about this shit too what is the worst thing that could possibly happend and i thought what if you do all that just for her to ignore you and walk away:ROFLMAO::lul:

But no im gonna make myself tooo irresistable

Shit i'll even befriend her dad if it means i get closer to her

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Lmfao lets do it bro

I obviously know where my chick lives so i think im just gonna bushcamp outside somewhere or sit in a car until i see her either leave or enter the house make a u turn so i im facing her when im walking forwards and just say something random or make small talk and flirt

But i thought about this shit too what is the worst thing that could possibly happend and i thought what if you do all that just for her to ignore you and walk away:ROFLMAO::lul:

But no im gonna make myself tooo irresistable

Shit i'll even befriend her dad if it means i get closer to her

We sounds like such creeps right now :lul:

Sounds like it would work ngl, the worst that could happen is she rejects you but oh well. Befriending the dad is too much effort, I thought about that too. Luckily I know her routine (ish) and which places she goes to regularly, so it would be more natural to bump into her in those places.