stalking old facebook of my past oneitis rn

Age of Empires

Age of Empires

iz32zt4iu3i4278o234749o82347weuizfjgsdhfmnsdbfmnsd
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS SO FUCKING SUIFUEL WHY WHY WHYYY

AT 16 YEARS OLD SHE HAS A PICTURE OF HER HUGGING A CHAD FUCK
WHILE I WAS CRYING INTO THE PILLOW AT NIGHT HIDING IN MY ROOM WHILE MY PARENTS WERE FIGHTING

AT 18 SHE TRAVELLED TO NEW YORK WITH HER FUCKING GIRLFRIENDS TO WHORE AROUND WHILE I GOT BEATEN UP AFTER SCHOOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ITS SO FUCKING OVER

I MISSED OUT ON TEENAGE LOVE
WHY CONTINUE LIVING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHY IS THIS LIFE SUCH A SCAM

anyway , its over .

club 27 here i come .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Greeicy
Why torture yourself like that? I still have my first GF in my friend’s list and she never blocked me or unfriended me but I have the willpower to just not check out her profile. I would probably overdose on cortisol if I do.

Bro why think about her lol

Oh I still get Vietnam flashbacks from the school days, imagine your oneitis having a crush on your cousin who's gay.

Bro why think about her lol
ngl this Thread is cringe

she just popped into my head and i wanted to see what shes up to
shoudlnt have done that

anyway
gonna looksmax
and if i get zero results i will overdose on drugs at 27

i stumbled on my past oneitis' instagram a few days ago
i think its an old account since she has 0 posts
its private too and im too high inhib to send her a follow request and then dm
the only thing i could get was her instagram profile picture, i saved it and recently ive just been staring at it sometimes and reminiscing of the past