SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS THREAD:

ITS TIME TO STAND UP AND BE STRONG

YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES

SmartSelect 20200106 152732 Firefox

DONT LET SOME CUM BUCKETS MAKE YOU FEEL DOWN KING

O7cww67jp6w21

YOURE ALL KINGS, NO MATTER YOUR HEIGHT OR RACE OR DICK SIZE OR FACE

Images3

BUDDY BOYO IF I HAD THE POWER I'D MURDER ALL WHORES THAT TRY AND OSTRACIZE YOU FOR YOUR FACE/HEIGHT/DICK FOR I AM THE HOLY SPEAR OF ALLAH

INSHALLAH

I WONT LET THESE WHORES TALK DOWN TO MY BROTHERS IN INCELDOM I'VE SEEN ENOUGH MISERY

ENOUGH OF THE PAIN WE MUST FACE THE TRUTH

47010dd

ITS NOT OVER

I REPEAT ITS NOT OVER IN 2020 YET

JUST LOOKSMAX HARD AND BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF MAN

417rESpW0DL AC SY400

ZYZZ AND ALL YOUR ANCESTORS ARE LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT NOW

ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM DOWN?

BE A BRAH
WORKOUT HARD HARD THIS SUMMER
GET BODY OF YOUR DREAMS

GET YOUR SURGERIES IF YOU NEED ONE
GET YOUR DRUG PRESCRIPTION FOR LOW INHIB

DO IT FOR YOURSELF NOT FOIDS, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MAN NOT THEM WEAK WHORES

2ab81c8

YOU SEE, KING, THE THING IS:

WOMEN'S ONLY VALUE IS THEIR HOLE, NOTHING ELSE

WHEN YOU AS A MAN ARE INTELLIGENT AND FUNNY AND CAPABLE OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY (SOMETHING WOMEN WILL NEVER KNOW) AS WELL AS DEEP THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND EVERYTHING

SmartSelect 20200529 221359 Firefox

REMEMBER EVEN THE WISEST CANNOT SEE ALL ENDS

THIS IS JUST A BAD DREAM PERHAPS, BUT NOT THE END, DON'T WORRY IF NOTHING IS WORKING, WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT AWAITS AFTER DEATH

SmartSelect 20200529 222558 Firefox

WE ARE

537627 10150922160411100 1041671701 n5

ALL GONNA

Albert einstein quote everybody is a genius but if you

MAKE IT BRAH

13233013 10156801907175411 6351065361033553698 n

@//\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 @54UD4D3 @adrianolm @Aesthetics_III @AleksVs @Alesund @auboutduprecipice
@balding17yomanletcel
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @didntreadlol @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb @6ft1
@Mohamad @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @zeno @Zygos4Life

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 10524 and 92 others
ok

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, CarlosTovar, MentalistKebab and 6 others
First?

Fuck no 2nd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Over
Shit thread

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, CEO of Sex, Oueyy and 18 others

• +1
Reactions: Over
DhMeAzK

Perma pin this mods @BigBiceps @Lorsss @Nosecel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector, IndianJock, LostYouth and 8 others
thanks bro :feelsautistic:

nice song

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Incoming, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Incoming, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
:feelsautistic:

• +1
No, man. You're a king.
Finger pointing gif » GIF Images Download

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Deleted member 4804, MogTheMogger and 5 others
thx for motivation bro

i appreciate you :feelsyay:

we wuz kingz

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 4804, Patriot and 1 other person
didnt @ me, i am not a king? :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 4804, IWantToMax and 5 others
Thanks, brother

We're all gonna make it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 4804, Ritalincel and 5 others
I wasnt tagged :rage: :feelswah::feelsree::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4563, needsolution and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5349 and 3 others
tbh at this point i dislike men more, women treat me well but their nature is disgusting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 4804, Over and 1 other person
motivacional/10

• +1
RAPE RAPE RAPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Over
MOTOVATIONAL THREAD.

my 2 cents. Old man Dan Pena ranting. He's total psychopath narcisistic man; but good at motivation rants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Over and BigBiceps
Was expecting bluepilled garbage but this was actually a good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5349, IWantToMax and 2 others
We have to perform this in order to get stronger:
"The first warp-spasm seized Cúchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of. His shanks and his joints, every knuckle and angle and organ from head to foot, shook like a tree in the flood or a reed in the stream. His body made a furious twist inside his skin, so that his feet and shins switched to the rear and his heels and calves switched to the front... On his head the temple-sinews stretched to the nape of his neck, each mighty, immense, measureless knob as big as the head of a month-old child... he sucked one eye so deep into his head that a wild crane couldn't probe it onto his cheek out of the depths of his skull; the other eye fell out along his cheek. His mouth weirdly distorted: his cheek peeled back from his jaws until the gullet appeared, his lungs and his liver flapped in his mouth and throat, his lower jaw struck the upper a lion-killing blow, and fiery flakes large as a ram's fleece reached his mouth from his throat... The hair of his head twisted like the tangle of a red thornbush stuck in a gap; if a royal apple tree with all its kingly fruit were shaken above him, scarce an apple would reach the ground but each would be spiked on a bristle of his hair as it stood up on his scalp with rage."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 4671 and Over
May we all become Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Over
Excessive positivity. Life is not that easy.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
Forgot to tag me I guess its over for me :):):feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rawdogprince, Deleted member 4804, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
We have to perform this in order to get stronger:
"The first warp-spasm seized Cúchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of. His shanks and his joints, every knuckle and angle and organ from head to foot, shook like a tree in the flood or a reed in the stream. His body made a furious twist inside his skin, so that his feet and shins switched to the rear and his heels and calves switched to the front... On his head the temple-sinews stretched to the nape of his neck, each mighty, immense, measureless knob as big as the head of a month-old child... he sucked one eye so deep into his head that a wild crane couldn't probe it onto his cheek out of the depths of his skull; the other eye fell out along his cheek. His mouth weirdly distorted: his cheek peeled back from his jaws until the gullet appeared, his lungs and his liver flapped in his mouth and throat, his lower jaw struck the upper a lion-killing blow, and fiery flakes large as a ram's fleece reached his mouth from his throat... The hair of his head twisted like the tangle of a red thornbush stuck in a gap; if a royal apple tree with all its kingly fruit were shaken above him, scarce an apple would reach the ground but each would be spiked on a bristle of his hair as it stood up on his scalp with rage."
What is your take on females driving

• +1

• Woah

View attachment 433580

View attachment 433597

View attachment 433657

BUDDY BOYO IF I HAD THE POWER I'D MURDER ALL WHORES THAT TRY AND OSTRACIZE YOU FOR YOUR FACE/HEIGHT/DICK FOR I AM THE HOLY SPEAR OF ALLAH

INSHALLAH

I WONT LET THESE WHORES TALK DOWN TO MY BROTHERS IN INCELDOM I'VE SEEN ENOUGH MISERY

View attachment 433613

ITS NOT OVER

View attachment 433627

BE A BRAH
GET BODY OF YOUR DREAMS

View attachment 433647

WHEN YOU AS A MAN ARE INTELLIGENT AND FUNNY AND CAPABLE OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY (SOMETHING WOMEN WILL NEVER KNOW) AS WELL AS DEEP THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND EVERYTHING

View attachment 433649

THIS IS JUST A BAD DREAM PERHAPS, BUT NOT THE END, DON'T WORRY IF NOTHING IS WORKING, WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT AWAITS AFTER DEATH

View attachment 433665

WE ARE

View attachment 433673

ALL GONNA

View attachment 433675

MAKE IT BRAH

View attachment 433699

@//\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 @54UD4D3 @adrianolm @Aesthetics_III @AleksVs @Alesund @auboutduprecipice
@balding17yomanletcel
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @didntreadlol @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb @6ft1
@Mohamad @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @zeno @Zygos4Life

THIS
IT IS BEAUTIFUL
BY HIS WILL AND WILL OF OUR BROTHERS
IT WILL BE DONE

Reaction meme great clap rock a

WE SHALL NOT FALTER
SHAME ON SIMPS AND SLUTS

Space marine shooting boltgun reaction

NEVER THINK OF BAD THINGS
ALWAYS ACT TO ACHIEVE THE GOOD ONES
WE WILL PREVAIL
AND OUR STRUGGLE WILL BE REMEMBERED BY ALL OF THOSE WHO WILL CAME ON OUR PLACE FOR THE ETERNITY.

Leni reaction gif meme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, didntreadlol, MogTheMogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, MogTheMogger and Patriot
MOTOVATIONAL THREAD.

my 2 cents. Old man Dan Pena ranting. He's total psychopath narcisistic man; but good at motivation rants.

Caged at the rants

• +1
read every word with the soundtrack playing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Gaia262, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others

View attachment 433580

View attachment 433597

View attachment 433657

INSHALLAH

View attachment 433613

ITS NOT OVER

View attachment 433627

BE A BRAH
GET BODY OF YOUR DREAMS

View attachment 433647

View attachment 433649

View attachment 433665

WE ARE

View attachment 433673

ALL GONNA

View attachment 433675

MAKE IT BRAH

View attachment 433699

@balding17yomanletcel

Decisive prick trying ragging certain amount of people cause you think you're cool on a INCEL FORUM THERE AIN'T SHIT FOR YOU YOU'RE A NO ONE

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Over
Decisive prick trying ragging certain amount of people cause you think you're cool on a INCEL FORUM THERE AIN'T SHIT FOR YOU YOU'RE A NO ONE
Incel forum is my place for I am incel the truecel and I think men don't deserve to be crushed by society and women's unreal standards like 6ft+ and Chad only minimum.

All men are kings fuck all whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6902 and 2 others
god bless your soul brother, disregard females and acquire currency is the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Hades, Deleted member 5634 and 6 others
Incel forum is my place for I am incel the truecel and I think men don't deserve to be crushed by society and women's unreal standards like 6ft+ and Chad only minimum.

All men are kings fuck all whores.
Ffs be a man stop with this stupid shit you sound like a preachy fat black woman

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Ascensionrequired and Over

View attachment 433580

View attachment 433597

View attachment 433657

INSHALLAH

View attachment 433613

ITS NOT OVER

View attachment 433627

BE A BRAH
GET BODY OF YOUR DREAMS

View attachment 433647

View attachment 433649

View attachment 433665

WE ARE

View attachment 433673

ALL GONNA

View attachment 433675

MAKE IT BRAH

View attachment 433699

@balding17yomanletcel

So this is what happened. Good thread tbh. Sounds like bluepill motivational shit but sometimes that's just what you need.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, Lev Peshkov and Over
I don't care about shitty QUOTES
Don't worry king. You will make it in life and laugh later at visiting this forum and caring about all this. You will be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I don't care about shitty QUOTES
Hey, shut the fuck UP!!! YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE MONGOLOID. DUDE HERE IS SPREADING GOOD VIBES, AND YOU JUST HAVE TO COMPLAIN.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, needsolution, IWantToMax and 2 others
Fear (take that MMA pill, any men should have done it for some time. Every man gotta feel the fear and high pressure that comes from a fight / fighting. Sadly it took me untill mid 30's to see/do that. It's good to feel and kinda know that 90+% of men you come across you could beat them up if they attacked or harrassed or whatever else bad they do to you)

Appriciation of the greatest fighter ever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Over
Don't worry king. You will make it in life and laugh later at visiting this forum and caring about all this. You will be happy.
I'll never be happy knowing chemicals are in food and water making white men estrogenic the most high T men are going down hill there's nothing I can do and theres nothing I will do I'll fuck girls kill myself as soon as the microchips becomes a order do I look happy I fucking don't do I knowing everything I know just stay here cause of my shitty mentality don't matter if you looksmax the micro chip is the end of the world it literally controls us it changes our mindset but you think I'm gonna come back laughing I don't care if I do this is my true mindset it don't matter what you do it don't mean shit

Attachments

• 15907893029208943501958141131443.jpg
    15907893029208943501958141131443.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 15907894028065325557919883421798.jpg
    15907894028065325557919883421798.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 34
  • So Sad
Thank your brother, it truly lifted my spirits up. I too wish ascension and happiness for you. We'll make it, Inchallah.

• +1
Bro I loved that

• +1

• +1
No tag

• +1
I'll never be happy knowing chemicals are in food and water making white men estrogenic the most high T men are going down hill there's nothing I can do and theres nothing I will do I'll fuck girls kill myself as soon as the microchips becomes a order do I look happy I fucking don't do I knowing everything I know just stay here cause of my shitty mentality don't matter if you looksmax the micro chip is the end of the world it literally controls us it changes our mindset but you think I'm gonna come back laughing I don't care if I do this is my true mindset it don't matter what you do it don't mean shit
Stop buzz cutting at once.

I dont believe chip thing, but truth will always find it's way. Just do what you like to do even if its rotting here but never be worried about life, it's one big joke, why should you take it seriously then?

Fuck it all.