Stare

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Is this a normal stare or an aspie stare ??

Attachments

• IMG_20190903_104142.jpg
    IMG_20190903_104142.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20190903_104137.jpg
    IMG_20190903_104137.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20190903_103357.jpg
    IMG_20190903_103357.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 140
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9548, Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
if you have to ask......

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray
You give that " its all so tiresome " vibe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's a "please tell me I look like Chad PLEEEAAAAASE, I need validation" stare rofl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 2621, defluvz and 2 others
It's a "please tell me I look like Chad PLEEEAAAAASE, I need validation" stare rofl.
nope its not like that ....i look too serious in pics thats y i asked and i dont know difference ...i only know two things face with smile and without smile ...and y r u laughing at my pics they are not that bad
And also in this picture

Attachments

• IMG_20190903_113840.jpg
    IMG_20190903_113840.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
nope its not like that ....i look too serious in pics thats y i asked and i dont know difference ...i only know two things face with smile and without smile ...and y r u laughing at my pics they are not that bad
And also in this picture
You look dead inside. I'm not laughing at your pics just at this thread lol.

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
Autismo central.

How many times are you gonna ask bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 1680
Question
Picture
How did look here
New haircut
Stare
As soon as I see a thread with a one word title I know op is @Pex1992

• JFL
Reactions: defluvz, Mateusz74, Pex1992 and 1 other person
Don't think you look exceptional in the west

Then what i am in the west
An Indian that doesn't look like the majority of his people. Who will have a hard time competiting with semi-handsome white guys.

An Indian that doesn't look like the majority of his people. Who will have a hard time competiting with semi-handsome white guys.
U r saying that i am above average in the west even though i have a good bone structure

you look so depressed
your face depression mogs me

Does my face look like that or i dont know how to pose in pics ...and btw this is my neutral look

Lol i am not autist ..
Bro it's you facial EXPRESSION! There is none. Have someone take random pictures while having a good time with friends (if you have friends, no offense) for a more natural and friendly expression. Or just think about something that makes you happy when taking a picture.

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
Bro it's you facial EXPRESSION! There is none. Have someone take random pictures while having a good time with friends (if you have friends, no offense) for a more natural and friendly expression. Or just think about something that makes you happy when taking a picture.
so u dont believe me this is my natural look ...i always look like this only so u mean i look depressed most of the times in real
Then there is something wrong with my face only

Why u had no nosejob yet.

Another day another rate thread by @Pex1992

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
What about Paki?
But also i have a fear that maybe my surgery may cause more harm than good and also i have to adjust lots of money as it is very expensive
Another day another rate thread by @Pex1992
no i dont mean that people should rate me i ...my thread is different

Cut ur hair to a shorter length

It's a Chad stare.
You look like an ethnic Jim Morrison.

Does my face look like that or i dont know how to pose in pics ...and btw this is my neutral look

Lol i am not autist ..
ok Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
maybe white women will choose white guys over me coz of my ethencity and my indian looks...

Your face is very asymmetric.