Start actually focusing on maxxing yourself

Zoni540

Zoni540

Iron
I cant keep seeing people only being on here to just talk shit with each other, be hateful. We should be a community that helps each other out even in our dark times, we are all here because we wanted to better ourselves, but most here are on a path to just a hateful and toxic mindset. Start actually improving yourself and become the best version of yourself, thats what we all are here for.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Doomer, FUE Mogger and 2 others
Thanks greycel groundbreaking stuff here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, watah, shia.jihadist and 3 others
This is really true, although I think arguing had decreased overtime it use to be bigger when I would lurk on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Zoni540

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Thanks greycel groundbreaking stuff here
youre literally an example of what i mean, ive seen you alot you just like lurking on here. what do you really do that is maxxing out yourself as a whole, and not just being on a forum writing all day like its doing you any good

you really think this makes you somewhat better than anyone? its really just like an illusion to make you feel better about how much time youve spent shitting on here

you really think this makes you somewhat better than anyone? its really just like an illusion to make you feel better about how much time youve spent shitting on here
I spend half my school day on here boyo. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Doomer

My rep to post ratio has nothing to do with the fact that you’re negative. No one takes you seriously you fucking faggot.

“just improve bro”
“do the work”

Funny GIF

don't bother OP, remember this forum is mostly for insecure bullied teens with traumatic childhoods, hurt people hurt people
you should take everything they say with a grain of salt and just get the positive/helpful info from the handful of users that actually do help

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and DarkAscender
My rep to post ratio has nothing to do with the fact that you’re negative. No one takes you seriously you fucking faggot.

“just improve bro”
“do the work”

Funny GIF
then you might as well just say out loud youve given up on yourself, thats who you choose to be. its not my fault you dont want to accept reality, saying im negative as if this whole site isnt negative

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, FUE Mogger and Saint Casanova
then you might as well just say out loud youve given up on yourself, thats who you choose to be. its not my fault you dont want to accept reality, saying im negative as if this whole site isnt negative
I have a body count of 24. I mog you.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
don't bother OP, remember this forum is mostly for insecure bullied teens with traumatic childhoods, hurt people hurt people
you should take everything they say with a grain of salt and just get the positive/helpful info from the handful of users that actually do help
yeah i know this, its to interract with those people because its fun

I have a body count of 24. I mog you.
sure, youre still chronically online. and sounds like your speaking out of your ass, the online persona outweighs the chances of you actually speaking thruthful

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
shut up faggot

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
ive been here longer than you, yet im still not as obsessed as you are, instead of being a low life be someone who isnt chronically online
Where am I obsessed or chronically online lol. I have only 3k posts in a year. Congrats to you that you dont post I guess:lul:

Where am I obsessed or chronically online lol. I have only 3k posts in a year. Congrats to you that you dont post I guess:lul:
what i meant was that i was here before you and i didnt post 3k posts in a year like you would, i got off and actually did something with myself and live great now

I cant keep seeing people only being on here to just talk shit with each other, be hateful. We should be a community that helps each other out even in our dark times, we are all here because we wanted to better ourselves, but most here are on a path to just a hateful and toxic mindset. Start actually improving yourself and become the best version of yourself, thats what we all are here for.
low t male identified

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
what i meant was that i was here before you and i didnt post 3k posts in a year like you would, i got off and actually did something with myself and live great now
You dont know anything about me lol. 3k posts isnt that much imo. I also did something with my life and I am doing fine. I insulted the other guy if that is what you are rattled about. He is a hypocrite because I know he posts racebaits while saying people here are insecure bullied teens :lul::lul:

estrogen baby trying to downgrade others because he cant find masculinity in himself
guys lets all connect and love eachother!!!! please get checked for autism lil bro

You dont know anything about me lol. 3k posts isnt that much imo. I also did something with my life and I am doing fine. I insulted the other guy if that is what you are rattled about. He is a hypocrite because I know he posts racebaits while saying people here are insecure bullied teens :lul::lul:
a wtf i was replying to the wrong message, wasnt meant to be hateful towards you, or really anyone here. but either way i think its fun just interracting with people here who get mad because theyre clearly the affected ones

a wtf i was replying to the wrong message, wasnt meant to be hateful towards you, or really anyone here. but either way i think its fun just interracting with people here who get mad because theyre clearly the affected ones
You are a chill dude. Good luck with your life

• +1
guys lets all connect and love eachother!!!! please get checked for autism lil bro
you should focus on yourself instead of caring about others, says a lot about your perpective of life that you just hang out on here and try to get some feeling out of talking pointless conversations because youre clearly lacking something in life

you should focus on yourself instead of caring about others, says a lot about your perpective of life that you just hang out on here and try to get some feeling out of talking pointless conversations because youre clearly lacking something in life
looksmax.org is not that deep dawg most of us are here for entertainment

Good post I agree. I barely put in work 2021-2023 like a complete idiot which I regret.

• +1
This is really true, although I think arguing had decreased overtime it use to be bigger when I would lurk on this site.
I think arguing was more common in 2021-2022 but that was mostly debates. The posts are usually more high-quality the further you go back.

• +1
looksmax.org is not that deep dawg most of us are here for entertainment
its plain wrong to say most of the people are here just for entertainment, but sure good for you. as long as you really get my point of spending time here to actually improve your life in general in many aspects and not just lay around and melting in your room.

its plain wrong to say most of the people are here just for entertainment, but sure good for you. as long as you really get my point of spending time here to actually improve your life in general in many aspects and not just lay around and melting in your room.
okay Zoni540, you are truly the savior of .org

• Love it
My points exactly. Who cares seriously about points and rep? What also they achieve?

• +1
Not possible, alot of people see users here as competition, which is why you see alot of people purposefully giving shitty advice

Not possible, alot of people see users here as competition, which is why you see alot of people purposefully giving shitty advice
Exactly, which literally goes against what looksmaxxing really is, everyone should just focus on themselves instead of making a community filled with jealousy and hatred to themselves and others. People who read this take matters into your own hands and change your life for the better

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever