Start beermaxing

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Now this is a skincare product I can get behind.

“Beer, as well as hops, can be great ingredients for skin care. Hops have anti-anxiety properties, as well as anti-inflammatory properties, which is why we use hop extracts in skin care,” she says.

What if beer is the anti-aging secret weapon we’ve been searching for all along?

“Malt found in beer exfoliates, stabilizes collagen and elastin, improves microcirculation, and prevents premature aging skin. The yeast found in beer is rich in B vitamins, which help moisturize the skin,” Jones says.

The main reason I found this is because I was looking for an azelaic acid product to buy for my acne scars and redness, when I saw that malt and rye are very high in this compound, the first thing I thought about was beer. Turns out it is actually very good for your skin.

I’m gonna try this out and I’ll let you guys know how it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Costcosuperstore, Bdot and 1 other person
Yeah bro I'm an alcoholic and I couldn't ask for anything better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Costcosuperstore and ey88
Yeah bro I'm an alcoholic and I couldn't ask for anything better
Yup, I’ll just rub some on my face after cracking a cold one after a long day

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Even works as a hair product holy shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Costcosuperstore
Put grain sludge on your skin !!! Yay!!!

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, exlurkervv999, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Wow it even works as a tanning oil, what can’t it do?

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Wow it even works as a tanning oil, what can’t it do?
Are you fr? This a W thread If this is true. So does it stop inflammation on the skin if you drink it, or does it only stop inflammation on the skin when you actually rub beer on your skin.

This is fucking cool

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Costcosuperstore and ey88
Are you fr? This a W thread If this is true. So does it stop inflammation on the skin if you drink it, or does it only stop inflammation on the skin when you actually rub beer on your skin.

This is fucking cool
Well the beer itself does both, but drinking alcohol is bad for your skin, however alcohol topically on your skin can be safe at small doses, and ethanol is a well-known topical penetration enhancer, which means it can be used to increase the transdermal delivery of certain ingredients into the skin, meaning the nutrients and other beneficial components would be absorbed even better. The only problem is that alcohol can be drying for your skin if used too much.

This is fucking cool
Wait I guess you could just use non alcoholic beer, as it still contains malt and rye, and all of the same vitamins and antioxidants, without the drying alcohol