Start BOXING immediately

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
Y'all boys need to get into a combat gym and start some boxing/mma/bjj

The confidence gains are IMMENSE when you walk down the street knowing you could FUCK UP 99.9% of the men passing by you

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Deleted member 32529, SwissArms and 27 others
Tbh but right now Im still bulking so I cant be doing heavy cardio

Once I get to 85kg Im gonna start boxing to help on my cutting and also to learn how to beat people ofc

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
I don't want to interact with normies, is a punching bag enough :feelsmage:

The confidence gains are IMMENSE when you walk down the street knowing you could FUCK UP 99.9% of the men passing by you

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
PUTIN WALK - YouTube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 23554 and 6 others
Start JELQING immediately

Y'all boys need to get into the bathroom and start some jelqing

The confidence gains are IMMENSE when you walk down the street knowing you could FUCK UP 99.9% of the women walking

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Willmogulater, Deleted member 21219, LooksOrDeath and 15 others
You can ımprove your social skills too.
Why are you coping?
my social skills are top tier I just can't stand normalfags :Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hardworker and ALP
Agreed tbh. I started a few martial arts + boxing and wrestling when I was in elementary school. Started lifting in high school. By 17 I was a state champion, 6'2 205 lean, with a 325 bench and 515 deadlift. I'm not that strong anymore and I haven't trained in years, but the physical confidence from it is lifelong. I will never flinch

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: hardworker, MadTwatter, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Y'all boys need to start playing Minecraft

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, LooksOrDeath, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Start getting pegged immediately

Y'all boys need to get into the bedroom and start some pegged

The confidence gains are IMMENSE when you walk down the street knowing you could get pegged by 99.9% of the women walking

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, MadTwatter and Deleted member 23554

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
legit.

Also.
And I'm even a bit of a skinny low muscle mass lanklet. And at the MMA gym came this guy that was new but very gymmaxxed (gotta admit he was a bit shortish). He was good muscle mass and so on. We did a bit of cushion work and so on. The guy kicked and punched prety weak, I gota say. for sure I kick double as hard.
Kinda gave me the feeling, that I don't need to be scared about gymmaxxed muscled guys that dunno how to fight either. Because if they dunno how to fight, techincally speaking. they still kinda weak and mostly also kinda slow on their feet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
I wish i had time too busy with job and school

Can confirm, been boxing since I was 14.

• +1
Reactions: hardworker
This is really bad advice if you don't have a strong browridge that protects your eyes. It's better to do something like BJJ instead of getting punched in the face.

Nikolai-Valuev-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
I just carry a knife and get the same feeling

• JFL
Or dont fight at all, because fighting is a looksmin.

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
Yes, but what do you do about brain damage?

wtf boxing sucks
average wrestler will wipe the floor with you

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, MadTwatter and Acromegaly_Chad
what about muh implants :Comfy:

Legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: hardworker and GuyFromSingapore
how can you box when you know that its gonna fuck your face

Yeah. All it takes is about 6 months doing anything, as long as you are giving it your all and aren't an idiot, to be a god compared to the average person.

Yep, I train everyday.

• +1
imagine train for years, a low class nigga go into your house with a gun, shot your leg and arm, do gay shit on you, how will you cope
its a good leanmax tho

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Enjoy the CTE gains bro

No boxing for my DYEL body

I think wrestling is a better option in 90% of the time in street fights

I think wrestling is a better option in 90% of the time in street fights
Doing a fast takedown maybe, but wrestling on the ground is a bad idea. Usually you have to fight several guys at once, so you don't want to commit to just one person on the ground. You want to stay on your feet and separate them one by one.

Doing a fast takedown maybe, but wrestling on the ground is a bad idea. Usually you have to fight several guys at once, so you don't want to commit to just one person on the ground. You want to stay on your feet and separate them one by one.
but why would u want to go up against multiple guys.

but why would u want to go up against multiple guys.
If you're a mogger, nobody would fight you alone. Men, as well as animals only pick fights they can win with a high probability. Atleast in 99percent of the cases. If a predator encounters enough resistance he usually stops pursuing his prey. Same with humans. Most ethnic in europe are that way. They're submissive if they're alone, but whenever they're in a group they change completely.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Boxingfan, hardworker and 1 other person
If you're a mogger, nobody would fight you alone. Men, as well as animals only pick fights they can win with a high probability. Atleast in 99percent of the cases. If a predator encounters enough resistance he usually stops pursuing his prey. Same with humans. Most ethnic in europe are that way. They're submissive if they're alone, but whenever they're in a group they change completely.
well avoid the fight in the first place

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
Can boxing help with leanmaxxing?

boxing mma etc will make you feel more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, GuyFromSingapore, Boxingfan and 1 other person
Can confirm, been boxing since I was 14.
What other benefits did you notice? Did you grow your facial bones? Can boxing help with leanmaxxing? I'm seriously considering to learn boxing

Great way to get your head stomped
But why try to fight multiple people, why not be smart and submit and walk away and let them have their way

extremely based comment

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
crooked nose
cauliflower ears
brain damage