Start making some money with 200 dollars at 16

Deleted member 17702

Deleted member 17702

Bronze
Im currently 16 and working on learning programming. In the meantime, I want to build up some money to begin investing, perhaps starting ecommerce along crypto, etc. I currently only have 200 dollars, what can I do to start building up some money with around that much investment.

so many guys try to become developers or some shit

@OldVirgin i think its a bad idea, every young guy should start learning poker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, Chadeep, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

Well programmings not exactly my first choice but I cant think of any other jobs that have similar pays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
@AlexBrown84 makes 200 dollars in a minute . Just stfu

Well programmings not exactly my first choice but I cant think of any other jobs that have similar pays
don’t become a programmer to become a wagecel that’s fucking retarded 🤦🏽‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Laikyn
don’t become a programmer to become a wagecel that’s fucking retarded 🤦🏽‍♂️
well im planning to also try creating some kind of program that people need, programming opens more doors than just waging. Unless theres some better way to do so.

Im currently 16 and working on learning programming. In the meantime, I want to build up some money to begin investing, perhaps starting ecommerce along crypto, etc. I currently only have 200 dollars, what can I do to start building up some money with around that much investment.
TBH $200 is nothing.

It's not enough to generate any actual returns in the market. You'll make like $2 profit maybe.

You need 10K to start toying around in the Stock or Crypto Market.

Keep learning how to program.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 12413 and AscendingHero
TBH $200 is nothing.

It's not enough to generate any actual returns in the market. You'll make like $2 profit maybe.

You need 10K to start toying around in the Stock or Crypto Market.

Keep learning how to program.
ill try to get a job this summer and start saving up money to start some stuff then ig

@Pakicel u larping as a 16 year old?

Selection bias, most people are rotting either with a wageslave job or a meme degree

• +1
@AlexBrown84 makes 200 dollars in a minute . Just stfu
ok and nigga ur a indian nigga 1 of my dollars will buy a mansion u stfu nigga eat yo mud ass curry food nigga
u not tryna help bro eat
u just saying retarded shit while u die in yo mud hut nigga with no ac and shit yo loud ass electric fan powered by diy solar panels that took u 6 months to make nigga your water out yo faucet is brown
he was just tryna get tips little faggot

you can make mad money with fraud, real quick 2 if u get good methods and trusted vendors a lot of ppl are scared but if ur organized w it u wont get caught

I’m 16 and I’ve been grinding programming for the past 4 years. You need to have an idea, a goal with programming, otherwise you’ll just be a wagecuck pajeet who doesn’t even enjoy programming.

I’m 16 and I’ve been grinding programming for the past 4 years. You need to have an idea, a goal with programming, otherwise you’ll just be a wagecuck pajeet who doesn’t even enjoy programming.
im tryna go to sanfran and work at fang companys what should i do folks

Find a non-saturated fraud/scam method and exploit that. Or find ur own method.
This is just a joke of course

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

wtf is this some mythical stuff or real shit

• Woah

They’re not ready for the poker pill. Multiple people here have been able to afford all of their surgeries and retire all from poker (including me)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13332 and currylightskin
They’re not ready for the poker pill. Multiple people here have been able to afford all of their surgeries and retire all from poker (including me)
i dont get how poker is a genuine money maker. First of all is there a guaranteed advantage? (id imagine yes cause of the poker pill)

How do you get like 4k a day 😳

Same at 18 imma get a job and then keep stacking jobs