Start Running (50% rant)

ziggy.s

ziggy.s

Tonight’s the night
If you haven’t started leanmaxxing with running, you’re throwing the bread. I’ve been doing 5km 3x a week along with football 2x and hockey 3/4x per week. I run everyday I’m not tired enough from the other sport played or on a ‘rest day’.

If you’re bonesmashing but not going on runs your kinda mental because it only takes a couple weeks to see way more bonemass. Running will increase bonemass appearance and angularity will sky rocket. (+ if you bonesmash with high bf% your bonemass is still gonna be covered up by fat, so at least run too)

On top of that, it only takes 18-30 minutes to do a 5k, depending on your level of fitness. And you can practically do it anywhere.

There is also pretty major mental benefit to running, you become more disciplined by not skipping runs, and convince yourself not to walk, etc… + it feels great to know you’ve just done a run.

If you really struggle to get on a run - invest in some nice shoes that you want to run in.

Basically…
Running = increased perceivable bonemass (zygo, jaw, leaner around muscles too), healthier body, increased endurance, more discipline, happy, the list goes on…

Quit throwing the bread and run.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, BrickTop, PsychoH and 3 others
If you haven’t started leanmaxxing with running, you’re throwing the bread. I’ve been doing 5km 3x a week along with football 2x and hockey 3/4x per week. I run everyday I’m not tired enough from the other sport played or on a ‘rest day’.

If you’re bonesmashing but not going on runs your kinda mental because it only takes a couple weeks to see way more bonemass. Running will increase bonemass appearance and angularity will sky rocket. (+ if you bonesmash with high bf% your bonemass is still gonna be covered up by fat, so at least run too)

On top of that, it only takes 18-30 minutes to do a 5k, depending on your level of fitness. And you can practically do it anywhere.

There is also pretty major mental benefit to running, you become more disciplined by not skipping runs, and convince yourself not to walk, etc… + it feels great to know you’ve just done a run.

If you really struggle to get on a run - invest in some nice shoes that you want to run in.

Basically…
Running = increased perceivable bonemass (zygo, jaw, leaner around muscles too), healthier body, increased endurance, more discipline, happy, the list goes on…

Lol how does it increase bonemass tf. Most serious runners look like the wind would blow them over. Im not saying exercise is bad its good overall. But running allot and giving youself early arthritis isnt the way to go about it. Should be a mix of weights and cardio.

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311 and PsychoH
I obvs said bone mass ‘appearance’ and ‘perceived’.

I also agree with how most serious runners are paper thin but that’s just dweeb runners

Basically…

Most 20 post thread I’ve seen today
It looks partially AI generated

You could go on a food eating deficit! Or a “calorie” deficit, and achieve the same results. You don’t need cardio, this is for people who like to be fatasses and overeat.

I think I’d know out of all the “athletic” people

Attachments

• IMG_0236.jpeg
    IMG_0236.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 0
I just do rope skipping without The rope. Watch TV For 15 while jumping. Then 15 break and another 15. I jump high as possible For 1 minute at The midpoint and end to rehabiliate My flat foot surgery. For some reason My left leg is weaker.

Jump rope Burns insane calories. You dont Even need The rope. It doesnt change The mechanics.