Started a new skincare routine

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
I started a new skincare routine yesterday. My skin is fucking shit, the past weeks especially have been very bad; dry dead skin, flaky skin, visible open pores, tight and inflamed skin - could barely open my mouth and move other facial features and such, it was that bad.

Yesterday I bought two new skincare products from the apotecary, and today my skin looks so good and feels good and shiny, no whiteheads at all, pores seem healthy. It was this simple, but I did not know until now how to fix my skin.

Excited to see how it will look in a week or two or three. Hopefully this healthy skin continues, like damn

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Wallenberg, N1c and 2 others
Moisterizer, is giga basic.

Even blue pilled normies may use them,

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and TUSSELEIF
Cleanser, tretinoin, moisturizer and sunscreen is all you need

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7901 and 2 others
What does a cleanser do?
Also, is moisturizer a good idea if I have oily skin?

So are you going to tell us what the products are or what? Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
So are you going to tell us what the products are or what? Jfl.
Didn’t say because I wanted people to ask and bump, but simply La Roche moisturizer and vaseline, can’t believe I didn’t know about this until now. Might update in 1-3 weeks if it works. My skin genetics is fucking shit so lifefuel if this works. Works wonderful on first day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Cain
^

also dermarolling is pretty legit
but fr you dont need 50 step chink routines

• +1
apothecary? do you live in morrowind or something?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, CertBroly and TUSSELEIF
apothecary? do you live in morrowind or something?
Meant pharmacy, English ain’t first language and it’s called apothecary in my language

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CertBroly and Deleted member 1476
What does a cleanser do?
Also, is moisturizer a good idea if I have oily skin?
Removes dead skin cells, oil, dirt, etc also tretinoin dries out your skin so moisturizer is a must with sunscreen

Removes dead skin cells, oil, dirt, etc also tretinoin dries out your skin so moisturizer is a must with sunscreen
Have you used tretinoin for acne and gotten by good results? I just started I think my skin is purging right now

Have you used tretinoin for acne and gotten by good results? I just started I think my skin is purging right now
Currently on my third week of 0.5 skin definitely improved, a lot of dead skin fell off the first two weeks.

Currently on my third week of 0.5 skin definitely improved, a lot of dead skin fell off the first two weeks.
update?

• +1
Skin is getting better; less acne, less red spots, more glowing skin, collagen getting better as well. Still a bit acne popping up here and there but getting less of it

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS