Started derminator on the hairline

6ft8InTheNetherlands

Gold
A85793B5 773F 4CF3 A86D 778F02333637

Will report on how it goes. I've been norwooding (diffuse thinning) for 7 years and been on minox + keto ever since.

This is the first time doing my hairline and I've done my entire face about 4x now. Might do my entire scalp soon.

The studies I've read say you have to combine micro needling with minox for it to work so I'll do this at night and then apply minox.

Redness on face stays for about 24-36 hours.

Highly recommend this device just for skin as well.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 2506, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Can it lower hairline? We have hair follicles all over our body so it would make sense

1,5 mm ? How many times a week ? I've bought it too.

1,5 mm ? How many times a week ? I've bought it too.

I did 0.75 with single needle. i know it should be at least 1mm but it's not painless... supposed to be done once a week.

Mirin, you should consider eventually using AHK-cu with it to see what results you can get.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Luke LLL
I did 0.75 with single needle. i know it should be at least 1mm but it's not painless... supposed to be done once a week.

Why with single needle ? Try 1,5 mm btw, I've seen great results to regrow hair with this length.

are you all using the derminator with minox?

I'm too distracted by the acromegaly frontal bossing.

Watching with interest.

u look like a slayer ngl

View attachment 280769

Will report on how it goes. I've been norwooding (diffuse thinning) for 7 years and been on minox + keto ever since.

This is the first time doing my hairline and I've done my entire face about 4x now. Might do my entire scalp soon.

The studies I've read say you have to combine micro needling with minox for it to work so I'll do this at night and then apply minox.

Redness on face stays for about 24-36 hours.

Highly recommend this device just for skin as well.
Use some rosemary oil after

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands