Started gymceling finally

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
As some of u may know by now I am a fatcel at 5'10 / 86 kg / 20% bodyfat. 4 days ago now I made a complete shift in my life, for the past 4 days I have started eating at a 500 calorie deficit as well as 152g of protein (going based of 0,8g/lbs). I go to bed at 10:30 pm, wake up at 04:30 am, which gives me 30 minutes to get ready for the gym which I live a few miinutes away from. I follow a program which is 5 days a week, full body program as opposed to PPL, 2 of these days are cardio (HIIT). I never realized how nice it was to go out running that early in the morning, since I live in the city there is not really too much noise or anything that early.

Wish me good luck on my journey to leanmaxing boyos. I hope I am doing everything right as of now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 4675 and 3 others
As some of u may know by now I am a fatcel at 5'10 / 86 kg / 20% bodyfat. 4 days ago now I made a complete shift in my life, for the past 4 days I have started eating at a 500 calorie deficit as well as 152g of protein (going based of 0,8g/lbs). I go to bed at 10:30 pm, wake up at 04:30 am, which gives me 30 minutes to get ready for the gym which I live a few miinutes away from. I follow a program which is 5 days a week, full body program as opposed to PPL, 2 of these days are cardio (HIIT). I never realized how nice it was to go out running that early in the morning, since I live in the city there is not really too much noise or anything that early.

Wish me good luck on my journey to leanmaxing boyos. I hope I am doing everything right as of now.

This. Running in the morning when the air is cold and the road is quiet is one of the best feeling for real.

Running outside is very underrated here, and good job OP, keep going and reach your goals.

gl boyo, you will definitely look better w less bf, see what u got down there

giphy.gif

This. Running in the morning when the air is cold and the road is quiet is one of the best feeling for real.

Running outside is very underrated here, and good job OP, keep going and reach your goals.

Thx boyo. I was initially using the rowing machine that was there for cardio, but if I am assuming right with, as long as you are doing HIIT, then it doesn't really matter which way you are doing cardio, then I am most likely just gonna stick to running during the mornings. In Sweden it's already cold weather as it is, so that, the earplugs in, and running on a perfect jogging path which basically takes you through the entire town but on the outskirt, is fucking amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

Don’t give up bro. Starting out is the hardest part but after a couple weeks it will become habit

• +1
Get it king

Thx boyo. I was initially using the rowing machine that was there for cardio, but if I am assuming right with, as long as you are doing HIIT, then it doesn't really matter which way you are doing cardio, then I am most likely just gonna stick to running during the mornings. In Sweden it's already cold weather as it is, so that, the earplugs in, and running on a perfect jogging path which basically takes you through the entire town but on the outskirt, is fucking amazing.

You would probably get faster results physical wise from HIIT workout but I think finding a good path to run on while its not busy and listening to music you like is probably one of the best thing you can do, mentally and physically, even if you do it once a week it feel great.

It's great for clearing your mind, making you fitter and one underrated thing about running especially in the cold is your skin start looking good af. Keep going with it OP and your skin will glow more, face become less bloated and tight, your bones start popping out like crazy.

You would probably get faster results physical wise from HIIT workout but I think finding a good path to run on while its not busy and listening to music you like is probably one of the best thing you can do, mentally and physically, even if you do it once a week it feel great.

It's great for clearing your mind, making you fitter and one underrated thing about running especially in the cold is your skin start looking good af. Keep going with it OP and your skin will glow more, face become less bloated and tight, your bones start popping out like crazy.

I am doing HIIT workout though I thought? Isn't running, and for short periods you going 100% instead of 50% considered HIIT? Just that you end up making the running high intensive

• +1
I am doing HIIT workout though I thought? Isn't running, and for short periods you going 100% instead of 50% considered HIIT? Just that you end up making the running high intensive

Ahhhh right, yeah thats good too. I thought you were just on a constant jog.

I went from 179cm 84kg to 179cm 74kg and my face still look like shit.

It's over for boneless subhuman.