Started invisalign today

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
I literally just came back from my orthodontist's office and I'm on my first tray.

After a year of this, I'm getting jaw surgery.

Wish me luck boyos!

Attachments

• 20230329_164843.jpg
    20230329_164843.jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: badamj, 5.5psl, BongMog and 4 others
hope it goes well bhai yore getting it coivered on health insurance right? can you choose jaw surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
good luck !

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 21346
hope it goes well bhai yore getting it coivered on health insurance right? can you choose jaw surgeon?
Thank you bhai, and nah bro, I'm paying about $8,000 for Invisalign and then I'll be paying $6,000 - $7,000 for jaw surgery + genioplasty

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and sub5inchcel
Invisalign is so expensive it's actually tragic.

Costs more than surgery itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21346 and Sondern
You needed invisiglin bad. Your shits choppy AF.
However! Will it truly straighten out your shit in a single year ?

Just asking because I'm on the fence about getting them and mines isn't nearly that bad. I just don't want to prolong this.

You needed invisiglin bad. Your shits choppy AF.
However! Will it truly straighten out your shit in a single year ?

Just asking because I'm on the fence about getting them and mines isn't nearly that bad. I just don't want to prolong this.
Yeah bro, my shit is bad, and it needs jaw surgery.

You should be good after a year, maybe a year and a half TOPS

I literally just came back from my orthodontist's office and I'm on my first tray.

After a year of this, I'm getting jaw surgery.

Wish me luck boyos!
Small disgusting chin and your teeth show your subhuman jaw development

Over for this paki incel

How many trays? I'm getting 20 and my teeth aren't that bad

Small disgusting chin and your teeth show your subhuman jaw development

Over for this paki incel
Shut up you little abused pajeet dog in the UK.

I mog you to hell and back, and I'll continue mogging you even harder once my teeth settle into place.

I NT-mogg you too, because you are a curry looser with no friends, and that's made obvious by your replies you fucking retard.

@TRUE_CEL bro get in here, and look at this little masala munching looser

Over for your curry munching stinky, hairy, and ugly pajeet ass in the UK

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

I mog you to hell and back, and I'll continue mogging you even harder once my teeth settle into place.

I NT-mogg you too, because you are a curry looser with no friends, and that's made obvious by your replies you fucking retard.

You won’t mog anything , not even the most trucel of Pajeets will be mogged by you

514BF866 4C0B 4030 A2DE F1DBDCD9BB7A

Dnr the rest of your povertistani barks at your master

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and VenatorLuparius

He’s jealous of you.

You won’t mog anything , not even the most trucel of Pajeets will be mogged by you

View attachment 2130748

Dnr the rest of your povertistani barks at your master
JFL @ you towelhead red dot little curry faggy bitch.

@TRUE_CEL Look at this abused grass eating curry bitch lying like the abused shudra dog that he is.

My nigga, pull up to North America, so I can beat your little manlet curry ass back to your curry slum in London.

We fucked you guys up in Leicester where pakis from all over the UK came to absolutely beat the piss out of your people, and ravaged your temple, fucked up your tiny manlet high-pitched red-dot boys, and you guys ran off the the British Police, like the faggots that you red-dotted retards are.

Seething red-dot forehead faggot. I'll aim for your entire bloodlines forehead as sniper practice.

Y'all are the dregs of society in North America, and you guys truly are thoroughly hated here, more than pakis are hated in the UK. AND THIS IS IN CANADA OUT OF ALL PLACES.

British pakistanis have gone on to produce athletes (Amir Khan), meanwhile you cowpiss drinkers pray to your disgusting and filthy plastic idols. No wonder why you guys can't produce any fighters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230330_235341_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230330_235341_Chrome.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 0
He’s jealous of you.
I sent that little sister fucking cow-piss drinker a PM, letting him know that I'll be in the UK in Summer 2025.

Knowing the cowards that they are, I expect a no-show from that shitskin fag

why no MSE, MSDO? why did they need invisalign before surgery?

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 27447
why no MSE, MSDO? why did they need invisalign before surgery?
Oh, it's to get my bite alligned bro.
So, the surgical plan (as of now) is to do a bimax where the maxilla is either moved forward or its split up and moved in 2-dimensions (sideways and forward).

The details of the surgical plan aren't ready yet. I'm going to have a consultation with an oral-maxillofacial surgeron in about 3 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Oh, it's to get my bite alligned bro.
So, the surgical plan (as of now) is to do a bimax where the maxilla is either moved forward or its split up and moved in 2-dimensions (sideways and forward).

The details of the surgical plan aren't ready yet. I'm going to have a consultation with an oral-maxillofacial surgeron in about 3 weeks.
great plan, if u can get both widening and lengthening of the palate is the best choice, as invisalign can only make tooth straight

great plan, if u can get both widening and lengthening of the palate is the best choice, as invisalign can only make tooth straight
Yeah, hopefully I can get both lengthening and widening.
But, most of the aesthetic ascension is gonna come from the genioplasty imo

Yeah, hopefully I can get both lengthening and widening.
But, most of the aesthetic ascension is gonna come from the genioplasty imo
yeah indeed, but fixing the bones will allow for good contraction of the masseter muscle which will further widen ur face instead of looking like a chipmunk when chewing

JFL @ you towelhead red dot little curry faggy bitch.

@TRUE_CEL Look at this abused grass eating curry bitch lying like the abused shudra dog that he is.

My nigga, pull up to North America, so I can beat your little manlet curry ass back to your curry slum in London.

We fucked you guys up in Leicester where pakis from all over the UK came to absolutely beat the piss out of your people, and ravaged your temple, fucked up your tiny manlet high-pitched red-dot boys, and you guys ran off the the British Police, like the faggots that you red-dotted retards are.

Seething red-dot forehead faggot. I'll aim for your entire bloodlines forehead as sniper practice.

Y'all are the dregs of society in North America, and you guys truly are thoroughly hated here, more than pakis are hated in the UK. AND THIS IS IN CANADA OUT OF ALL PLACES.

British pakistanis have gone on to produce athletes (Amir Khan), meanwhile you cowpiss drinkers pray to your disgusting and filthy plastic idols. No wonder why you guys can't produce any fighters.
Not a single good looking povertistani exists, and someone with a 2/10 base like you won’t be the first

5300715C 703C 432E 85CE B8C44AA13D6E

Keep wasting all those money on surgeries to go from invisible to invisible

Not a single good looking povertistani exists, and someone with a 2/10 base like you won’t be the first

View attachment 2131373

Keep wasting all those money on surgeries to go from invisible to invisible
I mog you right now, and I'll mog you out of this galaxy by the end of my surgeries.

Also, jfl @ you tbh, I'm not a lonely, grass-eating, shrimp-dicked virgin like you, you fag. The only one invisible in our conversation is you.

Go rot in your mom's curry smelling basement

I mog you right now, and I'll mog you out of this galaxy by the end of my surgeries.

Also, jfl @ you tbh, I'm not a lonely, grass-eating, shrimp-dicked virgin like you, you fag. The only one invisible in our conversation is you.

Go rot in your mom's curry smelling basement
2F0A3287 97F8 4BFE 9EEF E1AB682AF801

I automatically can’t take you seriously when this is your face about any thing.

Bhai why did you choose invasilgin instead of metal braces?

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Bhai why did you choose invasilgin instead of metal braces?
Bro, it's because I'm in alot of social situations where I have to talk to people and I'm 21.

Having braces that are visible at this age, particularly in social situations is a death sentence for being taken seriously

• Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Bro, it's because I'm in alot of social situations where I have to talk to people and I'm 21.

Having braces that are visible at this age, particularly in social situations is a death sentence for being taken seriously
So you didnt choose invasilgin because it mogs metal braces?

View attachment 2131623

I automatically can’t take you seriously when this is your face about any thing.
Bitch you're a fucking rat, as is reflected by your profile pic.

You ought to be the last guy talking about taking anyone seriously.
No one gives a shit about your opinion, because you're a filthy red-dot masala muncher whose sole purpose is to get mogged by everyone (especially me) and to be used as sniper practice (those red dots on your peoples foreheads is perfect for this).

Fuck off back to your mom's basement you filthy towelhead red-dot gangetic swine. Fucking scavenger grass-eating piece of shit.

So you didnt choose invasilgin because it mogs metal braces?
No, I chose it, because I can't have people see me (as a 21 year old) in braces or undergoing orthodontic treatment.

It's a BRUTAL failo, especially because I work in investment banking full-time, while I finish my university degree, and being seen like that is a death sentence (it shows that your were low class growing up lol).

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Is it any slower than classic braces?

Bitch you're a fucking rat, as is reflected by your profile pic.

You ought to be the last guy talking about taking anyone seriously.
No one gives a shit about your opinion, because you're a filthy red-dot masala muncher whose sole purpose is to get mogged by everyone (especially me) and to be used as sniper practice (those red dots on your peoples foreheads is perfect for this).

Fuck off back to your mom's basement you filthy towelhead red-dot gangetic swine. Fucking scavenger grass-eating piece of shit.
My profile pic is a cat but I didn’t expect much IQ from a povertistani trucel 2/10 skinny fat Shitskin asymmetric Manlet like you