Started microdosing letro

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Same drug that basically chemically castrated me when I crushed my e for heightmaxing. Had literally 2 drops of a 2.5 mg per ml solution cause I'm high inhibition af with this. Will do some more research and get a higher dose random interval schedule set up. Not expecting noticable results but maybe it can serve to offset a bit of the microplastic xenoestrogen garbage we're all stuffed with & just adjust hormones slightly in a beneficial direction.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Same drug that basically chemically castrated me when I crushed my e for heightmaxing. Had literally 2 drops of a 2.5 mg per ml solution cause I'm high inhibition af with this. Will do some more research and get a higher dose random interval schedule set up. Not expecting noticable results but maybe it can serve to offset a bit of the microplastic xenoestrogen garbage we're all stuffed with & just adjust hormones slightly in a beneficial direction.
ok(y)

• +1
Reactions: Lux
You got letrozole? Where did you buy it from?

• +1
Even late 14 it was too late for me to low e max despite starting puberty at an average to slightly below average age and being low bf and underweight

• +1
You got letrozole? Where did you buy it from?

• +1
Reactions: john2
Even late 14 it was too late for me to low e max despite starting puberty at an average to slightly below average age and being low bf and underweight
never too late to optimize hormones it's just your ideal levels & goals may change + you get diminishing returns.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
never too late to optimize hormones it's just your ideal levels & goals may change + you get diminishing returns.
no aromatase inhibitor for my death tier aromatization rate. Lucky I never had gyno or wide hips

• +1
@Niko bro I want to discuss letro usage with you if you are up please respond

You are better of doing it with Aromasin.
The estrogen rebound off of Letro is inaestetiq af

• +1
Reactions: Lux and GigaAscender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back