Started my anti-depression protocol (chemscension)

Pumuckl

Pumuckl

Iron
Ketamine 40 mgs, bromantane 50 mg, lsd 20 mcg alongside some other banal supplements.

I top that off with Bupropion 300 mg.

If you don't mind, and are a good rater, please PM me as I'm trying to get a new baseline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why is buproprion so high? how does it feel? and also have you tried more from the adamantane family or only bromantane? imo 20 mcg lsd is too high , 10-15 always mogged for me

• +1
Reactions: Pumuckl
Why is buproprion so high? how does it feel? and also have you tried more from the adamantane family or only bromantane? imo 20 mcg lsd is too high , 10-15 always mogged for me
i will consider reducing the dose. the effects feel enormously diffuse anyway to the point i doubt id even recognise its absence.

as for the bupropion. i initially started with a 150 mg tab but after 3 months decided to up the dose. ever since ive been feeling very swell and motivated. bupropion at this high dose begins to resolve adhd for me so i use it instead of street amphetamines.

i also just feel better, both in a continuinity sense i.e. i wont ever feel very bad or good and my mood tends to swing nice and slowly, and my overall baseline is just raised. i also found it helped me with writing, verbal ability, reading and general social skills; the latter can be attributed to higher social battery i think.

• +1
i will consider reducing the dose. the effects feel enormously diffuse anyway to the point id doubt id even recognise its absence.

as for the bupropion. i initially started with a 150 mg tab but after 3 months decided to up the dose. ever since ive been feeling very swell and motivated. bupropion at this high dose begins to resolve adhd for me so i use it instead of street amphetamines.

i also just feel better, both in a continuinity sense i.e. i wont ever feel very bad or good and my mood tends to swing nice and slowly, and my overall baseline is just raised. i also found it helped me with writing, verbal ability, reading and general social skills; the latter can be attributed to higher social battery i think.
seems also legit for leanmaxing

have you tried selegiline/ other stimulants apart from buproprion? and thoughts on bromantane? is it worth it? have u tried amantadine etc?

• +1
Reactions: Pumuckl
seems also legit for leanmaxing

have you tried selegiline/ other stimulants apart from buproprion? and thoughts on bromantane? is it worth it? have u tried amantadine etc?
i think you probably have more knowledge on this. bromantane did not help my mood much but did help my motivation (i introduced every component of this protocol seperately to gauge my reaction).

i have not tried any ssris other than bupropion. i used dexamphetamine recreationally, and for studycelling. ephedrine for losing weight, with the added effect of it being mood lifting.

my leanmaxxing stack is pretty simple. nic, ephedrine, cafeine in pill form spaced out evenly throughout the day. this allows me to very easily eat OMAD without any trouble. stims are by far the best weightlosing method for me.

i inject the ephedrine subq

• +1
Bupropion vs the adderall ? Which is better iyo

For moor motivation etc
adderal is by farrr better but i dont consider it the more sustainable option of the two.

to illustrate. adderal literally makes me into a robot where i can study 6 hours on end. bupropion is not stimmy like that but gave me the general motivation, well-being and motivation to make a structured effort to better my lifestyle habits.

i went from barely studying at all to consistently working an hour and a half and some more on the weekends

adderal is just another class of drug

• +1