Started viewing this site and had a nightmare yesterday

GriffithMaxx

GriffithMaxx

6'4 Lebanese Habibi
As-salamu alaykum,

I had a nightmare yesterday that my hairline had become recessed. In all my life I don't think I've ever been more shook then in that nightmare. This was after I started viewing this site. I made this account to tell my balding brothers that you're all in my prayers.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, studymaxxer, wannabe prettyboy and 5 others
These looks or death
IMG 3563

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, redmaxx and datboijj
happened to me too when i started using it i had dreams about being a chico lachowski lookalike with blonde hair from a random village and everyone on the forum was so jealous and everyone loved me and i was so popular

I once had a nightmare about a user on this site called deleted member 666 killing my entire family, beacuse I gaved him accidently a jfl reaction

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma and GriffithMaxx
GrAYcelS

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
happened to me too when i started using it i had dreams about being a chico lachowski lookalike with blonde hair from a random village and everyone on the forum was so jealous and everyone loved me and i was so popular
Damn, sorry to hear brother

As-salamu alaykum,

I had a nightmare yesterday that my hairline had become recessed. In all my life I don't think I've ever been more shook then in that nightmare. This was after I started viewing this site. I made this account to tell my balding brothers that you're all in my prayers.
Imagine being nw3 diffused all over your head at 23 like me

As-salamu alaykum,

lol i had the same Nightmare like a week ago

I had a nightmare I woke up during a Lefort 4 because of this site

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
lol i had the same Nightmare like a week ago
Man can't even lie don't think I've had a nightmare that bad before and I've had nightmares where I got chased by chainsaws and shit.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Lol bro I had the exact same nightmare earlier today when I took a nap. I woke up and was like oh shit its just a dream lol

Lol bro I had the exact same nightmare earlier today when I took a nap. I woke up and was like oh shit its just a dream lol
Scary stuff, waking up felt fucking great. Looksmaxxing has consumed me.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma