Starter pack skin and hair care

mykytaka

mykytaka

ㅤㅤ
What products do you recommend that should be daily, like face and then, in insta/tik tok I've seen "gimmicks" that they use "CeraVe" in the starterpack

Also wondering what you can say about hair.

cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen are the essentials

• +1
Reactions: mykytaka and Deleted member 51465

Attachments

• IMG_3519.jpeg
    IMG_3519.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3486.jpeg
    IMG_3486.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Can you recommend the one you're using?
PM, in the following order: Cosrx gentle salicylic acid cleanser, anua heartleaf 77 soothing toner, the ordinary 0.2% retinol serum in squalene, the ordinary buffet + copper peptides 1% serum, france sederma volufiline on undereyes, the ordinary 10% niacinamide + 1 zinc serum, the ordinary natural moisturizing factors + phytoceramides.

AM, in the following order: The inkey list hyaluronic acid cleanser, anua heartleaf 77 soothing toner, the ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% In Vitamin F Serum (use a regular vitamin c serum if you don't have sensitive skin like me), the orindary hyaluronic acid 2% + b5 serum, the inkey list caffeine eye cream, the ordinary natural moisturizing factors + beta glucan, La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50+ 50 ml

Edit: I also exfoliate once a week with: THE ORDINARY AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

Last edited:
PM, in the following order: Cosrx gentle salicylic acid cleanser, anua heartleaf 77 soothing toner, the ordinary 0.2% retinol serum in squalene, the ordinary buffet + copper peptides 1% serum, france sederma volufiline on undereyes, the ordinary 10% niacinamide + 1 zinc serum, the ordinary natural moisturizing factors + phytoceramides.

AM, in the following order: The inkey list hyaluronic acid cleanser, anua heartleaf 77 soothing toner, the orindary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% In Vitamin F Serum (use a regular vitamin c serum if you don't have sensitive skin like me), the orindary hyaluronic acid 2% + b5 serum, the inkey list caffeine eye cream, the ordinary natural moisturizing factors + beta glucan, La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50+ 50 ml

Edit: I also exfoliate once a week with: THE ORDINARY AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
Omg

AM, in the following order: The inkey list hyaluronic acid cleanser, anua heartleaf 77 soothing toner, the ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% In Vitamin F Serum (use a regular vitamin c serum if you don't have sensitive skin like me), the orindary hyaluronic acid 2% + b5 serum, the inkey list caffeine eye cream, the ordinary natural moisturizing factors + beta glucan, La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50+ 50 ml

forgot to mention that I also use the inkey list 10% azelaic acid before moisturizing in the AM routine