Starting a crazy cut tomorrow

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Im sick of bulking, screw the gym, I am not stopping till I get to 5% body fat, eating only meat, eggs, vegetables, and coffee.

Not gonna eat until like 12-2, just coffee in the morning.

Lean is law

Idk why I even ever tried to bulk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, vratisevojvodo, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
nigga said 5%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
girl really wish i’d kill myself

killed her to know i was in MIA

IMG 9940

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
One of the best adonismaxxes tbh
going on a cut to look like adonis
Retouch 2024090914482849

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Costcosuperstore and ey88
Stop eating the vegetables

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ey88
Meat, eggs, butter, salt, and water only. For the rest of your life.
What about coffee? Also I’ve wanted to do this diet for a while, but what about nutrients like vit c and k?

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
What about coffee? Also I’ve wanted to do this diet for a while, but what about nutrients like vit c and k?
Avoid it

• +1
Reactions: ey88
And what about vit c and k? How do I get that without fruit or veggies
Every nutrient you need is in meat.

• +1
I was at 8% when I had my eating disorder btw
not healthy at all
stay at 12%

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Just trigger a detox tbh

• Hmm...
Idk, is it not a problem?
Exactly, you don’t know much about nutrition. That’s why you need to stop making ridiculous claims with no evidence.

• +1
Exactly, you don’t know much about nutrition. That’s why you need to stop making ridiculous claims with no evidence.
I hope one day your gonna get banned, but not because you are a shitposter, or retard, I believe you are normal, but banned for giving this shitass advices, damaging peoples lives, I don't even want to debate ab this carnivore shit Because I'm too lazy to do so
you get my point

• +1
I’m just saying that eating only meat you won’t get your rdi for vit c (which you won’t) that’s why I was asking you if it even matters or causes any effects

I hope one day your gonna get banned, but not because you are a shitposter, or retard, I believe you are normal, but banned for giving this shitass advices, damaging peoples lives, I don't even want to debate ab this carnivore shit Because I'm too lazy to do so
you get my point
You can’t debate it because you have no evidence to support your claim that being a carnivore is life threatening to any degree. Stay in your place you fucking imbecile.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and lowtiernormiechad
Eat moldy berries or meat its kind of a luck game if it manages to give you a hard detox youll be shitting your whole bodyfat out my first detox I lost 15 pounds in one week then took me a long time to get the weight back so its not temporary

• JFL
Im sick of bulking, screw the gym, I am not stopping till I get to 5% body fat, eating only meat, eggs, vegetables, and coffee.

Not gonna eat until like 12-2, just coffee in the morning.

Lean is law

Idk why I even ever tried to bulk
Cope you'll eat goy like a good slave. Tag me when you do.

• +1
Eat moldy berries or meat its kind of a luck game if it manages to give you a hard detox youll be shitting your whole bodyfat out my first detox I lost 15 pounds in one week then took me a long time to get the weight back so its not temporary
Dude I’m not eating moldy berries jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Cope you'll eat goy like a good slave. Tag me when you do.
I already eat healthy, I’ve just been a bulking gymcel and this forum has changed my mind on that

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I already eat healthy, I’ve just been a bulking gymcel and this forum has changed my mind on that
Good stuff bhai

No goy!

• +1
5% is a bad goal to aim for. It’s a percentage that exremely dedicated bodybuilders on steroids get to for shows. Or you gotta seriously starve yourself which is not recommended. Aim for 10-12% bf instead.

• +1
5% is a bad goal to aim for. It’s a percentage that exremely dedicated bodybuilders on steroids get to for shows. Or you gotta seriously starve yourself which is not recommended. Aim for 10-12% bf instead.
Ik

5% of people will do whatever it takes to get 5% body fat :lul:

• +1