Starting a diary was the best thing I did for myself

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Maybe not the best thing but up there for sure.
I'm not talking about those gay ass diaries where losers write everyday, like 'be 1% better than yesterday' or just writing down what you did today. Those have no purpose.

In this diary I only write once a couple month,
and I always describe my current situation, and my thoughts on different things in the world, like love, social media, social problems in our world, education and different patterns and my social connections with people.

As a person you mature and grow day by day. And if you don't document it, you won't be able see the difference truly, it's crazy how the mind changes even after half a year, for example.

@alurmo

@Madridista

@appealmaxed

@i_love_roosters

@beefliverontop

@NorwoodAscender

@maxxedoutfyp

@ShawarmaFilth

@VisageVirtuoso√

@jinnu

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel, fuse and 5 others
(Looksmaxing part)

2024 june 15:
I'm sitting in the garden, tanning, while writing this. I don't have anything to do, I finished my final exams finally. I have only 1 week of school, then I'm going to wagecuck for 2 whole months. Hopefully the shekels will be helpful for ascending, as of now Idk what I will get done, but that's still in the future. Right now I have to focus on softmaxxing, that comes first, the basics. Hopefully in like 2 years after softmaxxing I will be happy in my own skin, the surgeries should be just the cherry on the top. This summer I plan to do that diy teeth whitening by pneumo and start oral minox, but I need more research on both of them, and a ton of planning to execute it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, beefliverontop, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
I use this forum as my diary. I post everything that springs to mind here. The problem is that many users are insensitive to my thoughts and ridicule me because of them. Writing is formalized thinking. It helps you a lot in developing articulation, tracking your evolution and just venting when you feel like it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, IAMNOTANINCEL, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
What else do you write about?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I use this forum as my diary. I post everything that springs to mind here. The problem is that many users are insensitive to my thoughts and ridicule me because of them. Writing is formalized thinking. It helps you a lot in developing articulation, tracking your evolution and just venting when you feel like it.
most of the stuff you write here will be lost to the 50 pages cap

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and silencio
I think it's in the rules somewhere to not use offtopic as a personal diary, that's why I write it in my notes. Plus it could be lost or deleted, and it's hard to find aming the other threads.
If I wrote here everything I think of, everyone would have me on ignore.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Madridista
What else do you write about?
A lot of things. This type of update every couple months, and just thoughts I have daily, among the phenomenons I face daily.
If you care that much I could share with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista and raleqtambrobret
so many women in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
A lot of things. This type of update every couple months, and just thoughts I have daily, among the phenomenons I face daily.
If you care that much I could share with you.
Yeah, maybe share your darkest thoughts. Your psyche is intriguing.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and silencio
Just don't let anyone find out about it.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Yeah, maybe share your darkest thoughts. Your psyche is intriguing.
Why his darkest?
Why not his most positive?

Is it the taboo nature of knowing something dark, of doing what we shouldn't?

Spread more positivity, chasing negativity leads to a worse life brother

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Madridista