starting a mk677 cycle at 17 5’11

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old Forum Veteran and 2023cel hater
i already heightmaxxed before by taking hgh for 6+ months 3.3ui daily pharma. I grew from 5’7 to 5’11 which was pretty decent tbh.

I already did my bone age like last year I was 16.8 yrs old and had my bone age as 16, 8 months younger which isn’t bad.

I convinced my friend to buy me mk677, the bottle has 60 12.5mg pills and i’m not sure i take 1 daily for 60 days of I just take 25mg for a shorter period what do y’all think?

• Woah
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and 5.5psl
where did you get hgh

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 23804
also i can get letrozole pretty easily i’d there an issue? like is it that much worse thag arimidex and others?

lol but abt the thread do u think i should take 12.5 or 25?
no idea but tell me when you figure it out Ill buy some too

• +1
bet i heard some say it’s worse than arimidex or aromasin idk
you actually need MK-677 to get your natural production back up other wise you are gonna be fucked in the head for a bit

no idea but tell me when you figure it out Ill buy some too
25 from what I know, but you will have to take it for months for a chance to grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
25 from what I know, but you will have to take it for months for a chance to grow
thats fine since it’s not super expensive

• +1
thats fine since it’s not super expensive
Yes but there is a risk for excessive ear and nose growth from what I have read, don’t know why or hoe though I need to do more research

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23804
Yes but there is a risk for excessive ear and nose growth from what I have read, don’t know why or hoe though I need to do more research
woah I haven’t heard of that

Where did you hear it?

• +1
i really need nose growth so no prob

• Hmm...
What's your Target height ?

Hgh grows cartilage and bones
Nose and ears are a part of cartilage so they can grow it's not a necessity that they will grow just a slim chance and even if the nose grows you can get a rhinoplasty

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Kater Maxxing
did you get an xray to know if your growth plates had fused or not before you started hgh?

Damn nigga i didn't knew HGH was this powerful

did you get an xray to know if your growth plates had fused or not before you started hgh?
yes of course. And 2 months ago so they are open for sure, i also knew that since i got my growth spurt latter then most people