Starting accutane because I get pimples frequently.

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Ialready have been on accutane about 6 months back and my skin is pretty good tbvh. But I do frequently get one or 2 Whitehead pimples so I decided to start accutane. I haven't consulted the dermatologist so should I keep the 2 month course or dump it and move on?

Ialready have been on accutane about 6 months back and my skin is pretty good tbvh. But I do frequently get one or 2 Whitehead pimples so I decided to start accutane. I haven't consulted the dermatologist so should I keep the 2 month course or dump it and move on?
update?

Welp I wasn't consistent but i was on it a day and sometimes would miss a day so one or 2 pimples were common. After 3 months i had just one or 2 pimples but that was my very objective to end those 1-2 pimples. So i would say it kind of worked but not completely. My skin quality is still the same and i do get 1 pimple a week on my face.

Welp I wasn't consistent but i was on it a day and sometimes would miss a day so one or 2 pimples were common. After 3 months i had just one or 2 pimples but that was my very objective to end those 1-2 pimples. So i would say it kind of worked but not completely. My skin quality is still the same and i do get 1 pimple a week on my face.
still on it? and if yes how mich ure taking?

still on it? and if yes how mich ure taking?
Nah i left. One pill of 20 mg before i go to sleep. I wouldn't say it helps with pimples after you quit it but it damn sure works beautifully for acne.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77