Starting college at 21. Is it too old?

Highrise

Highrise

Iron
I will be surrounded by prime 18 year old Chad's of whom I'm 3 years older. Good news is I will also be in a closed ecosystem with a bunch of prime 18 yr old pussy. If I looksmaxx does It matter if I'm older?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7125 and 5 others
No, its fine

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
never too late my friend (within reason)

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Lux, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
Very old, they will see you as a perverted old man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Lux, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
punjabi bhabhi sex fuck hd

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
Haha are you retarded?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Lux and Patient A
In my opinion you can start college with no problems as late as 26, after that age you can but you wont be able to relate to your peers and you will be too old to hang out with most of them .

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Carbon Copy, KaczynskiCel and 1 other person
yes, your prime is already over and you'll be seen as the creepy uncle

• JFL
Reactions: Lux, Patient A, Golang and 2 others
no, 25 is fine too, some people keep studying for a second degree so they naturally start at age 22 or more anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 4645
depends on your face

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Depends on your collagen

Why are people saying it's too old? What's the alternative? For him to not do anything with his life and continually regret not going to college (by which point it will progressively become more and more "too late")? For 4 years to pass just for him to say "damn could've been done by now"?

He is only 3 years behind when most people start, so what if he works for 3 less years before retiring than other people.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, owlofathena, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others

I think it’s actually better than 18. Freshman girls at my school usually fuck seniors/ grad students. I’d just come up with a good excuse for why you took several gap years. You should tell them you started a business or were in the military or some shit that will add an additional boost.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
nah i'm going at 21 too. you're more experienced if anything

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Highrise
girls like older dudes. Besides, I doubt you could tell the difference between an 18 year old and 21 year old.

• +1
youll be fine

college is literally the easiest place to get laid you will ever be in (if you werent a jb slayer in high school)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
girls like older dudes. Besides, I doubt you could tell the difference between an 18 year old and 21 year old.
That's what I'm trying to say broo. Also I'm more looksmaxxed and gymaxxed than the average 18 yr old

That's what I'm trying to say broo. Also I'm more looksmaxxed and gymaxxed than the average 18 yr old
well, at the end of the day it's never too old to go to college. Education is education. At the end of the day you are put in an environment full of 18/19 year olds who are horny af.

• +1
I think it’s actually better than 18. Freshman girls at my school usually fuck seniors/ grad students. I’d just come up with a good excuse for why you took several gap years. You should tell them you started a business or were in the military or some shit that will add an additional boost.
Exactly. Imma use the military excuse lol

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
At the end of the day you are put in an environment full of 18/19 year olds who are horny af.

for chad.

It kind of sounds like torture to me, tbh!
Tonnes of hot teenage, unattainable girls lol

No just make sure you don’t get a useless degree. I had plenty of adults in my lecture halls when I was in Uni

closed ecosystem :lul:

it will be fine tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and Hozay
beside looks, 18y.o girls prefer guys who are around 21 so its ideal

No 21 is prime if anything lol

Haha are you retarded?
This lol
Maybe in america it's wierd but when I started uni it was probably only a minority that came directly from school, many were 25+

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Women prefer older guys (sans insecurities), it makes them more comfortable. They like feeling that you're experienced. Trust me. You're more likely to get rejected for being too young than being a few years older.

Dude are you fucking kidding me? 21? That’s not old. At least you’re doing something with your life. I’m 24 and in the same boat. People don’t care about your age, trust me. Go bang some younger girls.

• +1