Starting MK-677 today for height increase

Incoming chad

Incoming chad

Iron
I made a post taking about peptides for growing taller. Some people said it was just “cope”, but today my mk-677 came in and I’m going to answer the question once and for all: does Mk-677 help you grow taller?
Current body stats:
5’9”
16 years old
170 pounds
My dad is was 5’8” and Mom was 5’4” so my height potential has been reached. But I know my growth plates are still open because I grew half an inch in the last 3 months.

There are 60 tablets in the bottle and I will take 2 every day so I will come back in 2 months with the results. I will also be taking melatonin 5g for better sleep, eating more protein, calories and vitamins. Tons of carrots, eggs, milk, and cottage cheese. Also doing exercises like hanging from a bar total of 3 minutes daily before bed, static stretching, and jumping. Wish me luck boys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 143
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 685
Nice. But you have to do alot more for heightmaxxing than just mk
BTW make sure to do it safely. Can cause insulin resistance

where did you buy it from?

Nice. But you have to do alot more for heightmaxxing than just mk
BTW make sure to do it safely. Can cause insulin resistance

You can be wrong by saying this, according to several bloodworks from a forum, some individuals can get a spike of IGF-1 from MK677 which is equivalent to a 4IU injection of HGH.

But for the rich guys, injecting relatively high doses of CJC 1295 DAC coupled with MK677 is a very good thing to achieve IGF-1 levels at the roof, obviously higher than 4IU injections of any pharma GH.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 685
What's your bone age? 16 years would be too late.
Also doing exercises like hanging from a bar total of 3 minutes daily before bed, static stretching, and jumping. Wish me luck boys.
You don't need to do these. You need an AI.

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround and Mateusz74
Your growth plates are closed

What's your bone age? 16 years would be too late.

Definitely not, I don't know where you read that, most people have relatively open plates at that age.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, BigBoy, Newguyaround and 1 other person
Definitely not, I don't know where you read that, most people have relatively open plates at that age.
It doesn't matter if your plates are open, do your research. HGH is applied long term, and if mk 677 works in a similar way then ou should've started 2 years ago if you want any sort of growth.

maybe yours are, since you have trash genes
Keep crying for me you utter baboon. Stop being in denial. Your growth plates are also closed. Not even Pharma HGH could save u at age 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why are you Gen Z cels so fucking retarded?

Keep crying for me you utter baboon. Stop being in denial. Your growth plates are also closed. Not even Pharma HGH could save u at age 16
why do you tell everyone their plates are closed? you seem to be coping that you stopped growing at 16 now apparently everybody else has to stop growing at 16. Delayed puberty can keep the plates open until you're 21.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, swedecel, BigBoy and 3 others
i grew 3 cm this year, im almost 17. explain? i was tall my whole life, inb4 "late puberty"
why do you tell everyone their plates are closed? you seem to be coping that you stopped growing at 16 now apparently everybody else has to stop growing at 16. Delayed puberty can keep the plates open until you're 21.
he is just salty and probably faps to insta thots

It doesn't matter if your plates are open, do your research. HGH is applied long term, and if mk 677 works in a similar way then ou should've started 2 years ago if you want any sort of growth.

Yes bro, there is a part in the brain that says as soon as the bone age is 16 years: "I stop growing the bones vertically, even if the plates are open"

Are you unable to have a reflection at this point? So I would like to see the sources of the studies you have read?

Your growth plates are closed

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
im still waiting for an explanation you incel

Yes bro, there is a part in the brain that says as soon as the bone age is 16 years: "I stop growing the bones vertically, even if the plates are open"

Are you unable to have a reflection at this point? So I would like to see the sources of the studies you have read?

View attachment 102384

I know this cope graph from some Indian incel on quora. I can show you 10 different graph showing that height related bones stop growing at approximately age 18 (legs close at 16 and spine at age 18, spine is the last height related bone in the body to stop growing)
i grew 3 cm this year, im almost 17. explain? i was tall my whole life, inb4 "late puberty"

he is just salty and probably faps to insta thots
Tell me how tall you are and how tall your parents are
Nah I read hundreds of books and scientific articles about pediatric orthopedics and came to the conclusion that my legs were done growing at age 16 anyway (accutane actually only inhibits leg growth - as seen by hyena disease in cows, where the behind legs are stunted, which happens due to vitamin A overdose, which accutane basically is)

Last edited:
You're delusional, read my post again. GH must be supplemented over a long period of time to work.
The only reason I asked for bone age is because if his is like 14, then AI+mk677 over time for 2 years can probably increase his heaight slightly.
im still waiting for an explanation you incel
Incel shaming on an blackpilled forum because you're mad? jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
I made a post taking about peptides for growing taller. Some people said it was just “cope”, but today my mk-677 came in and I’m going to answer the question once and for all: does Mk-677 help you grow taller?
Current body stats:
5’9”
16 years old
170 pounds
My dad is was 5’8” and Mom was 5’4” so my height potential has been reached. But I know my growth plates are still open because I grew half an inch in the last 3 months.

There are 60 tablets in the bottle and I will take 2 every day so I will come back in 2 months with the results. I will also be taking melatonin 5g for better sleep, eating more protein, calories and vitamins. Tons of carrots, eggs, milk, and cottage cheese. Also doing exercises like hanging from a bar total of 3 minutes daily before bed, static stretching, and jumping. Wish me luck boys.
Don’t drink milk it contains estrogen

Current body stats:
5’9”
16 years old
170 pounds

MK alone won’t work

I know this cope graph from some Indian incel on quora. I can show you 10 different graph showing that height related bones stop growing at approximately age 18 (legs close at 16 and spine at age 18, spine is the last height related bone in the body to stop growing)

Tell me how tall you are and how tall your parents are

Nah I read hundreds of books and scientific articles about pediatric orthopedics and came to the conclusion that my legs were done growing at age 16 anyway (accutane actually only inhibits leg growth - as seen by hyena disease in cows, where the behind legs are stunted, which happens due to vitamin A overdose, which accutane basically is)
Nvm different growth plates fuse at different times

Last edited:
Lol there’s so much misinformation on any thread like this. There’s no degree to which a growth plate is open. It is either open, or it is fused. Growth plates naturally close slowly throughout puberty but this doesn’t affect how much growth can still be gained from that plate. As long as the plate isn’t fused it’s still possible for the plate to proliferate.

tldr: bone age doesn’t matter
What’s an AI?

You need to use the SEARCH TOOL. I’m tempted to have this thread banned too

• +1
Current body stats:
5’9”
16 years old
170 pounds

Try bee pollen capsules.

Reminder that even HGH treatment will only give you 2 inches for people who aren't GH deficient and have ISS. Stop these dumb copes already. You should've atleast thought about taking an AI, especially since you're so late in puberty.

Height accelerator. Only works if your bone plates haven't fused so at 16 you should be fine.
Do you have a source on this? How does it accelerate height growth exactly? I’ve done a lot of research on heightmaxxing but haven’t heard of this

It works by increasing HGH but simultaneously lowering oestrogen. It has a powerful synergistic effect.

This is the 6th time mentioning that it doesn't matter if you plates are open. GH therapy is a long tem process, even for a couple of inches. Unless your bone age is like 14, you won't see any gains.

Muh the ibutamoren I bought will make me grow taller than pharma GH! :feelsuhh:
What’s an AI?

Not another word. You haven't even read Extra chromosomes cope stack thread? Just lol.
What’s an AI?

Not another word. You haven't even read Extra chromosomes cope stack thread? Just lol.

It works by increasing HGH but simultaneously lowering oestrogen. It has a powerful synergistic effect.
Do you have a source on this though? I don’t have time to spend hours researching it now

This is the 6th time mentioning that it doesn't matter if you plates are open. GH therapy is a long tem process, even for a couple of inches. Unless your bone age is like 14, you won't see any gains.

It was 0.5-0.7 iu a day though

It was 0.5-0.7 iu a day though
So increased HGH matters more than time? Keep in mind this was clinically tested. I'll try and find someone taking 2UIs+ but doubt I will.

Theoretically the bone age shouldn’t matter at all as you can use an AI to prolong growth, which isn’t used when treating idiopathically short children in these studies

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 2205
Theoretically the bone age shouldn’t matter at all as you can use an AI to prolong growth, which isn’t used when treating idiopathically short children in these studies
AI doesn't comletely stop bone growth lol. Growth plats will still close within a certai time frame. But it occurs but at a slower rate. All I'm saying is there's no studeies on 16+ year old kids growing from it, so I've kind of lost hope. My plates are kind of closed anyway

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and Newguyaround
Current body stats:
5’9”
16 years old
170 pounds

How much does it cost per mg.

AI doesn't comletely stop bone growth lol. Growth plats will still close within a certai time frame. But it occurs but at a slower rate. All I'm saying is there's no studeies on 16+ year old kids growing from it, so I've kind of lost hope. My plates are kind of closed anyway
Well it shouldn’t stop the bone growth at all. And yeah I think this is mainly because the side effects of using an AI are unethical and it makes sense to start treatment as early as possible when growth plates in all bones are still open preferably (for example, your hand won’t grow after age 14 or so on average but your femur and spine still can for a while longer). Theoretically there isn’t a reason it shouldn’t work on 16+ year olds though
Also what do you mean by your plates are still kind of closed?
How much does it cost per mg.
Don’t even try using just mk677 if you want to grow, you’ll need to use something stronger like somatropin HGH or a GHRP&GHRH peptide combo for a synergistic effect

• +1
Well it shouldn’t stop the bone growth at all. And yeah I think this is mainly because the side effects of using an AI are unethical and it makes sense to start treatment as early as possible when growth plates in all bones are still open preferably (for example, your hand won’t grow after age 14 or so on average but your femur and spine still can for a while longer). Theoretically there isn’t a reason it shouldn’t work on 16+ year olds though

Also what do you mean by your plates are still kind of closed?

Don’t even try using just mk677 if you want to grow, you’ll need to use something stronger like somatropin HGH or a GHRP&GHRH peptide combo for a synergistic effect
I went to an endocronoligist and I he said all my tibia and femur growth plates are closed lol.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
So increased HGH matters more than time? Keep in mind this was clinically tested. I'll try and find someone taking 2UIs+ but doubt I will.
yes they would infact be inhibiting there own growth if they produce more gh than 0.5-0.7 iu. I've tried finding 2.5iu + studies but cant find any either.Don't worry I won't argue with you this time around.

If it gives you any hope this guy take aromasin and grew 1.5cm in 2months apparently

The poster hex has also gone up in height with taking test enathat(boost igf1),oxandrolone(shown at low dose to increase height), and peptides or hgh I forgot. He also posted a video of a guy sharing experince from growing 3-5 cm from oxandrolone

Something also interesting while I was browsing a steroid forum https://forums.t-nation.com/t/19-yo-1st-cycle-results/259156/11
This guy grew 1 inch from steroids while using a ai and stated he hasnt grown a mm in the past 2 years

These are just some anedoctal evidence and its your chocie to determine if it real or not.

When going to the endocronoligist did he check growth plates at wrist? I know they are the first to close at 15-16

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Mateusz74
I went to an endocronoligist and I he said all my tibia and femur growth plates are closed lol.
I still need to check if mine are open tbh. If not I’ll still try it and see if my spine grows, in case it doesn’t peptides still have other positive effects though. Btw if you live in the US did you get the appointment through your primary care doctor?

I still need to check if mine are open tbh. If not I’ll still try it and see if my spine grows, in case it doesn’t peptides still have other positive effects though. Btw if you live in the US did you get the appointment through your primary care doctor?
Dont check the wrist when going to endro but the femur

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
most ppl have open growth plates till 18, your genes failed you. dw bro ill grow 6'3" for you
I had open growth plates til 18, the growth was minimal and negligible after 16 tho. Stop coping lmao
Or even better: the hip (risser sign)

Good luck bro don't listen to everyone else, growth plates in the legs will close at 19 so there is plenty of time. I'd recommend an AI to go with it.
This. My friends growth plates were closed at 14.5 but he has grown 2 inches since (wrist)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Cope
All heightmaxxing is cope

Current body stats:
5’9”
16 years old
170 pounds

What were your results? How much did you grow from this post up to today? Did you do mk677 for longer than 2 months or just the 2 month cycle you mentioned?