Currently @ 82kg and 13-14% bf at 192cm
Just want to reach like 105kg at 10% bf in 2-3 yrs

• Love it
Reactions: Yuki and BoredPrince
did u test ur levels before hoping on

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
u had shit levels before first one or nah and how much
Idk bro never bothered to check my test levels as I had made my mind to hop on roids
I had like 3000+ ng/dl on 500mg/ per week test enanthate tho

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@SoundnVision any experience with 1g test per week ?

Miring hard, im on .75g so mogs me, careful of acne. 2.5 mg dut dailt will save u from acne and hairloss. Also pin daily to avoid gyno

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, aids, ryuken and 1 other person
1gram of norwood enanthate a week

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, heyheyheybro22, Heatmiser and 2 others
Miring hard, im on .75g so mogs me, careful of acne. 2.5 mg dut dailt will save u from acne and hairloss. Also pin daily to avoid gyno
Is it realistic to expect 7-8kg solid muscle mass gain in 6 months ?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Half life of test enth is 4.5 days
It's recommended to inject every 3.5 days atleast for consistent blood works
thats the problem lol from monday to thursday youre gonna go 2 days without pinning but from thursday to monday its gonna be 3

just pin every 3 days

• +1
View attachment 3212901

I'll be injecting 500mg each on Monday morning and Thursday evening
Pretty much done with my life
Not doing it particularly for the gains just so I don't kms tbh
Also brutally over for bad handwritingcels like me
I recommend 600 for long periods safer

• +1
happy cycle my brother🥳 🤪🤪🤪

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and 5.5psl
Why not an ester like prop if injecting every 3 days or so?

• +1
Why not an ester like prop if injecting every 3 days or so?
Due to PIP and consistent injections
I can't inject ed as it hurts bad especially with an ester like prop

• Love it
Reactions: aids
might do this tbh once im done with life, i got high once and bought way too much test e and test p from a QSC group buy

and since i dont want to dealermaxx i dont really have a use for it, as i only take 250mg test P / week

if i continue with 250mg i have enought test to last me 11 years :feelsree::feelsree:

• Woah
might do this tbh once im done with life, i got high once and bought way too much test e and test p from a QSC group buy

and since i dont want to dealermaxx i dont really have a use for it, as i only take 250mg test P / week

if i continue with 250mg i have enought test to last me 11 years :feelsree::feelsree:
You can safely take 500mg per week for lifetime..
When I was on 500mg test per week I was feeling normal most of the time ( I had 3000+ng/dl test level from blood works done) just the recovery and gains sped up
Don't know if 1g/per week would have mental health benefits

• Woah
Reactions: aids
View attachment 3212901

I'll be injecting 500mg each on Monday morning and Thursday evening
Pretty much done with my life
Not doing it particularly for the gains just so I don't kms tbh
Also brutally over for bad handwritingcels like me
what do you want us to do fuckhead.
congratulate you? give your twink ass attention?

• +1
what do you want us to do fuckhead.
congratulate you? give your twink ass attention?
I'm far from being a twink but yeh validate and congratulate me brodar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and aids
@BoredPrince I'll recommend you too also hop on test pretty nice mental health gains too if you do it properly

• Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince
What's your bideltoid currently?

• +1
This is a really bad idea dude, if you want to do it go for it but I can tell you it isn't going to end well

• +1
@BoredPrince I'll recommend you too also hop on test pretty nice mental health gains too if you do it properly
I'm leanmaxing ATM just to see what my "base" is but once I'm done with it , I'll definitely take something

Still deciding between test or lgd though

What's your physique rn?

• +1
Still deciding between test or lgd though
Test is best
Lgd is literal garbage in front of it , equal supression with half the gains of test + the feeling you get is amazing on test
What's your physique rn?
Currently at 83kg , 13-14% bf , 192cm
I had stopped pinning and stopped going to the gym was depressed and done with life so didn't bother with gym much but now it's time to become hulk again
Will bulk till 95kg on 1g for 6 months and will cut on 200mg cruise and then again bulk on test and deca till I reach 105kg 10% bf would absolutely destroy every twink out there

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and BoredPrince
Test is best
Lgd is literal garbage in front of it , equal supression with half the gains of test + the feeling you get is amazing on test
No doubt about it, the only reason I wouldn't choose test is cuz it might be too obvious I'm on something, especially if I take 500 mg
Currently at 83kg , 13-14% bf , 192cm
I had stopped pinning and stopped going to the gym was depressed and done with life so didn't bother with gym much but now it's time to become hulk again
Will bulk till 95kg on 1g for 6 months and will cut on 200mg cruise and then again bulk on test and deca till I reach 105kg 10% bf would absolutely destroy every twink out there
Mirin, considering your height and physique, you must get attention, i know I did when I was bulking

You're Facially Mtn if I remember right?
Do you slay anything?

Why ? This isn't my first cycle.. I have done 500mg before
From every aspect it just doesn't make sense:

1) you are pinning twice a week, when you are running such high dosages you are pretty much forced to at least pin every 2 days to avoid spikes in E2

2) you mentioned wanting to run deca, the classic deca test dbol cycle that was popular in the late 2000s is a recipe to gain gyno quickly while convincing yourself you are growing as water rentention from the e2 gives you the illusion of size

3) if your goal is to put on size I don't understand why you wouldn't use something like primo or anavar on top of your 500mgs, not only will this make it so you don't need to run an AI but you won't need to pin as frequently as well if you don't like. Primo especially will be more forgiving on your bloodwork and yield a batter cosmetic look while on cycle, only downside of these 2 drugs is the pricing obviously.

4) I am not sure where you are on your lifting journey but talking about being 105kg at that bodyfat takes a lot of blasting and cruising to get to at which point you will have aged yourself a shit ton. If your goal is getting women you are going about it the wrong way, obviously you heard the trope of getting big is for dudes but I don't think you realize just how much it is. You can see in every study in relation to attraction that an attractive face beats out an attractive body so if you are doing drugs that are going to put into question your age and reduce your facial attractiveness that is a big no no. The people that tend to benefit from steroids in terms of getting women are men that aren't attractive enough facially to get a women in the first place because at least then they have a appealing body while their face was already unappealing to begin with so it getting a bit worse wouldn't change much but if you are already 5.5psl or at least average to above average you are shooting yourself in the foot.

• +1
400 deca 150 masteron would be much better with less side effects
I don't react good to deca unless I stack it with high test like 300 deca and 750 test
I wouldn't choose test is cuz it might be too obvious I'm on something, especially if I take 500 mg
Nah it will take you months of consistent bulking even on steroids for people to notice so you are safe
Mirin, considering your height and physique, you must get attention
Yeh mainly male respect and attention height fetish girls
You're Facially Mtn if I remember right?
Do you slay anything?
Ltn
Yes I did got approached before 3-4 times and have slayed from bumble

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I don't react good to deca unless I stack it with high test like 300 deca and 750 test

Nah it will take you months of consistent bulking even on steroids for people to notice so you are safe

Ltn
Worst thing you can do is put test with deca, guys get sides from deca because they mix it with test.
Nadrolone was designed to be a superior version of testosterone but around 20 years ago gymbros started mixing it with test.
Nadrolone only you won't get sides, chuck in some masteron if you're worried about getting any.
I did deca only and got no gyno no water retention etc etc

• +1
what if youre on 500mg/w and dont eat a lot and just train moderately?

btw in 2024 you got to be BIG with as little ammount of muscle as possible. if you get passed as a 'bodybuilder' just kys tbh

From every aspect it just doesn't make sense:

1) you are pinning twice a week, when you are running such high dosages you are pretty much forced to at least pin every 2 days to avoid spikes in E2

2) you mentioned wanting to run deca, the classic deca test dbol cycle that was popular in the late 2000s is a recipe to gain gyno quickly while convincing yourself you are growing as water rentention from the e2 gives you the illusion of size

3) if your goal is to put on size I don't understand why you wouldn't use something like primo or anavar on top of your 500mgs, not only will this make it so you don't need to run an AI but you won't need to pin as frequently as well if you don't like. Primo especially will be more forgiving on your bloodwork and yield a batter cosmetic look while on cycle, only downside of these 2 drugs is the pricing obviously.

4) I am not sure where you are on your lifting journey but talking about being 105kg at that bodyfat takes a lot of blasting and cruising to get to at which point you will have aged yourself a shit ton. If your goal is getting women you are going about it the wrong way, obviously you heard the trope of getting big is for dudes but I don't think you realize just how much it is. You can see in every study in relation to attraction that an attractive face beats out an attractive body so if you are doing drugs that are going to put into question your age and reduce your facial attractiveness that is a big no no. The people that tend to benefit from steroids in terms of getting women are men that aren't attractive enough facially to get a women in the first place because at least then they have a appealing body while their face was already unappealing to begin with so it getting a bit worse wouldn't change much but if you are already 5.5psl or at least average to above average you are shooting yourself in the foot.
Appreciate the detailed answer and analysis
you are pinning twice a week, when you are running such high dosages you are pretty much forced to at least pin every 2 days to avoid spikes in E2
I cannot pin ed due to PIP
I can't even sleep if I pin ed my ass hurts bad lmaoo
you mentioned wanting to run deca, the classic deca test dbol cycle that was popular in the late 2000s is a recipe to gain gyno quickly while convincing yourself you are growing as water rentention from the e2 gives you the illusion of size
I don't react good to deca unless I stack with high test
So 300 deca and 750 test suits good to me

if your goal is to put on size I don't understand why you wouldn't use something like primo or anavar on top of your 500mgs, not only will this make it so you don't need to run an AI but you won't need to pin as frequently as well if you don't like. Primo especially will be more forgiving on your bloodwork and yield a batter cosmetic look while on cycle, only downside of these 2 drugs is the pricing obviously
Primo is expensive asf bro cant afford that shit would have to cut on my diet otherwise

Worst thing you can do is put test with deca, guys get sides from deca because they mix it with test.
Nadrolone was designed to be a superior version of testosterone but around 20 years ago gymbros started mixing it with test.
Nadrolone only you won't get sides, chuck in some masteron if you're worried about getting any.
can you survive a long 500mg/w test cycle while undereating and being moderately physically active/having a physically demanding job?
lets say around 1.5k calories daily of quality food

@WishIwasChico @ConfusedBolivian @lebronjames23
I blasted 1g for 21 weeks it’s not even that bad if you just do test. You won’t even do much damage tbh from this. I’ve had checks after and everything is healthy still jfl

• +1

Alright then I will probably take test, thanks bro

Ltn
Lifefuel, i definitely noticed less male respect as I lost bf (and size)

But lean face gets me more attention than body, you win some, you lose some situation

• +1
Would it be safe to occassionally take adderall on this cycle ? I plan to run this for atleast 6 months and then cruise on 200mg

Well they both have been linked to heart problems (increased bp), I don't think the ocasional use would be a problem also dependant on the dosage but you should always monitor it, or you can always use modafinil, it won't be as good as adderall but its always safer.

• +1
I blasted 1g for 21 weeks it’s not even that bad if you just do test. You won’t even do much damage tbh from this. I’ve had checks after and everything is healthy still jfl
Is it realistic to expect solid raw 7-8kg muscle mass gain in 6 months of blasting 1g per week ?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
can you survive a long 500mg/w test cycle while undereating and being moderately physically active/having a physically demanding job?
lets say around 1.5k calories daily of quality food
Don't really understand the question.
You would be struggling anyway on that little food, forgetting the test.
And if you're on 500mg you want plenty of protein and calories to grow muscle otherwise there's no point in it

• +1
Didn't you got depressed or just felt shit in general with not much energy on deca only cycle ?

Didn't you got depressed or just felt shit in general with not much energy on deca only cycle ?
No only when I came off because obviously my test was crashed.
I recommend adding masteron with deca though because nadrolone reduces DHT.
Bodybuilders in the 70s did deca and masteron and never reported deca dick or gyno etc etc

• +1
N
No only when I came off because obviously my test was crashed.
I recommend adding masteron with deca though because nadrolone reduces DHT.
Bodybuilders in the 70s did deca and masteron and never reported deca dick or gyno etc etc
No one ever used masteron in the 70s
And all the bb used deca off season primo dbol close to the show and winstrol 2 week out