Starting my FIRST CYCLE (ADVICE NEEDED)

IBlameHoax

IBlameHoax

Iron
19 6’3- I’ve been lifting for about 5-6 years, I’ve been shredded to the 🦴 since 14 (genetics). I’m going to start my first cycle soon so lmk what y'all think.

TRT- Doctor will tell me tommorow the dosage, if I will be prescribed an AI, Ect… (super cheat also bc I have insurance.)
I stayed up all night before bloodwork and drank alcohol (I never drink and it was my first time lmao). Crashed my test for the bloodwork and it came back around 170 ng/Dl 😂. Last time I got it done it was around 650 ng/dl

After a few weeks on TRT I’m gonna throw in anavar, pretty light dose just want that dry lean look similar to David Laids skin quality/Delts dryness (I have very similar insertions/frame (no this isn’t cope)). Will start at 15 MG and build up from there, will run it for about 6-8 weeks.

Lmk what you guys think, should I consider adding Primo in the future?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
put the trt in your ass and you're good

• +1
Reactions: IBlameHoax
Yeah no issues with pinning the test will see how it goes tmr.

skip the anavar and opt for winstrol or anadrol
if you really wanna do var dose it at ATLEAST 50 mg

r you planning on TRT for the rest of your life or r you coming off?

I want to use anavar bc I’ve heard about the euphoria it gives you along with the Anabolic/Androgenic ratio. Also I can see how I respond and in case of a bad reaction the half life is around 10 hours. My goal isn’t to get to like 220 lean I just wanna look dry and lean with a little kick. Depends on what my doctor says, hopefully so and it doesn’t affect my fertility bc my dad is on it but never had issues

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
19 6’3- I’ve been lifting for about 5-6 years, I’ve been shredded to the 🦴 since 14 (genetics). I’m going to start my first cycle soon so lmk what y'all think.

TRT- Doctor will tell me tommorow the dosage, if I will be prescribed an AI, Ect… (super cheat also bc I have insurance.)
I stayed up all night before bloodwork and drank alcohol (I never drink and it was my first time lmao). Crashed my test for the bloodwork and it came back around 170 ng/Dl 😂. Last time I got it done it was around 650 ng/dl

After a few weeks on TRT I’m gonna throw in anavar, pretty light dose just want that dry lean look similar to David Laids skin quality/Delts dryness (I have very similar insertions/frame (no this isn’t cope)). Will start at 15 MG and build up from there, will run it for about 6-8 weeks.

Lmk what you guys think, should I consider adding Primo in the future?
You'll never actually look like David Laid or Jeff Seid or the popular influencers since you don't have their genetics. Even if you had the same muscle shape, your ability to put on muscle is not going to be as good as the best in the world, even if you took what they took. What you will get is much faster results than you would have gotten naturally, and if you keep injecting well into your late 20s, you could surpass your natural muscular potential, but at what cost? Already your T levels have crashed, so you'll have to keep injecting forever to just function as a man.

Truth is, naturally you could have built a great physique but in a lot more time but it would have put far less of a strain on your organs. If you keep injecting for most of your life, your life expectancy will be quite low. Instead of dying at like 90 like your great grandfather, you'd be lucky to die at 60. Zyzz died at 21, Rich Piana died at 40, those are extreme examples but they still show there are risks. The human body is not invincible, not yet at least.

You're basically trading decades of your life for a few more years of hooking up with young women, and that's if the roidmaxxing actually helps you get laid, which in most cases, it doesn't. I started at a FFMI of 14 at 18 years old, now I'm 26 with a FFMI of around 18.5, and I gained around 35 lbs of muscle in total. As a natural, I can still gain 18 lbs of muscle in the next year, then 8 lbs of muscle per year in the 2 years after that, so a total of around 34 lbs of muscle in 3 years which would put me at around 220 lbs at 15% body fat at a height of 6'4" which is not quite a filled out frame but still considered huge.

From that point, I can probably gain 4 lbs of muscle per year but I'll already be gymmaxxed. In total I'll be gymmaxxed by the age of 29, and I started at 18, that is an 11 year transformation as someone who has a huge frame and very bad genetics and also I wasn't very consistent during the past 8 years, it was the equivalent of 2-3 years of consistent training, not really 8. If I had done everything correctly from the start (which isn't actually possible), it would have been a 6 year transformation.

With steroids, you might be able to do that in 3-4 years, but with a much more impressive level of leanness without causing erectile dysfunction and you don't have to train as hard as I did (and as hard as I'll have to).

• +1
You'll never actually look like David Laid or Jeff Seid or the popular influencers since you don't have their genetics. Even if you had the same muscle shape, your ability to put on muscle is not going to be as good as the best in the world, even if you took what they took. What you will get is much faster results than you would have gotten naturally, and if you keep injecting well into your late 20s, you could surpass your natural muscular potential, but at what cost? Already your T levels have crashed, so you'll have to keep injecting forever to just function as a man.

Truth is, naturally you could have built a great physique but in a lot more time but it would have put far less of a strain on your organs. If you keep injecting for most of your life, your life expectancy will be quite low. Instead of dying at like 90 like your great grandfather, you'd be lucky to die at 60. Zyzz died at 21, Rich Piana died at 40, those are extreme examples but they still show there are risks. The human body is not invincible, not yet at least.

You're basically trading decades of your life for a few more years of hooking up with young women, and that's if the roidmaxxing actually helps you get laid, which in most cases, it doesn't. I started at a FFMI of 14 at 18 years old, now I'm 26 with a FFMI of around 18.5, and I gained around 35 lbs of muscle in total. As a natural, I can still gain 18 lbs of muscle in the next year, then 8 lbs of muscle per year in the 2 years after that, so a total of around 34 lbs of muscle in 3 years which would put me at around 220 lbs at 15% body fat at a height of 6'4" which is not quite a filled out frame but still considered huge.

From that point, I can probably gain 4 lbs of muscle per year but I'll already be gymmaxxed. In total I'll be gymmaxxed by the age of 29, and I started at 18, that is an 11 year transformation as someone who has a huge frame and very bad genetics and also I wasn't very consistent during the past 8 years, it was the equivalent of 2-3 years of consistent training, not really 8. If I had done everything correctly from the start (which isn't actually possible), it would have been a 6 year transformation.

With steroids, you might be able to do that in 3-4 years, but with a much more impressive level of leanness without causing erectile dysfunction and you don't have to train as hard as I did (and as hard as I'll have to).
cope

• +1
show body rn