Starting my thugmaxxing

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
First of all,gonna get earrings this or next week,then I am considering jumping to making tattoos at the summer. The only problem is I don't know yet what should it be. Need something very aesthetic,cool,and worth to keep for the rest of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
First of all,gonna get earrings this or next week,then I am considering jumping to making tattoos at the summer. The only problem is I don't know yet what should it be. Need something very aesthetic,cool,and worth to keep for the rest of my life.
Bruh it’s not something you can just pretend to be. You can get earring and tattoos, but you’ll never look/be seen as one.
Most u can do is maybe emomaxx. Kinda like lil peep.

just rob market instead

You looks like a fucking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Slayerino
Get earrings on your dick so that females know how much of a thug you are every time you thrust into them.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
FAKEMAXXING*

real thugs rob old lady purses

Real thug put earring in the asshole ngl

u wont be real thug like me i steal everytime i go into a store its a habit now

You cant thugmaxx because you are a pussy ass bitch faggot edgelord posting cringe quotes on IG

I'd swim in your ocean of love if I had a life jacket cause I'm not that dumb

JFL at you faggot you are the lowest T member on this site

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Pietrosiek
Thugs get earrings and look even more low inhib, badboy and High T

Soycucks wear earrings and look like even more of a faggot

Be sure to have the face for it OP.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
You looks like a fucking faggot
Says the cunt that never ever once posted pic of himself,you are prolly a 2 PSL subhuman and I mog you through a black hole and back even despite looking like some twink

Says the cunt that never ever once posted pic of himself,you are prolly a 2 PSL subhuman and I mog you through a black hole and back even despite looking like some twink

You are just a retarded narcy, keep posting here (everyone knows... you are a faggot in the closet).

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
JFL at you faggot you are the lowest T member on this site
says the other cunt that was also too low T to reveal his face just once on the site
You are just a retarded narcy, keep posting here (everyone knows... you are a faggot in the closet).
You are not better neither while being too low T and scared of getting judged since you never show your face. This is probably you irl rn
portrait-nerd-front-his-computer-600w-381063373.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2227
says the other cunt that was also too low T to reveal his face just once on the site

You are not better neither while being too low T and scared of getting judged since you never show your face. This is probably you irl rn

"DarknLost
I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Over

Inject T asap kid

20200130 221647

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
get tats on your collarbone and in between your thumb and index finger. top bad boy dark triad tat spots tbh

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
"DarknLost
I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You won't even make an excuse why you never show your face,you prolly know already that itsover and cope by trying to make fun of 7 PSL prettyboys like me

Tattoos and earrings are for the fags. Women love men of god in 2020.
Leviticus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Last edited: