starting nofap journey today

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
Won't fap till christmas at least. I will be a different human being in 3 months. Probably will get tons of IOIs from foids everywhere I go. I am so excited guys, this will be a new chapter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pau Torres, PlayersGetPlayed, yyy and 3 others
I will be doing ts with you bro

• +1
Reactions: Pau Torres, givemeheight and ey88
If only it was that easy

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, PlayersGetPlayed and ey88
Good luck bro, I said this 2 weeks ago and made it only 8 days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: givemeheight and watah
I made it 19 days once when I was in religious paranoia, you need to motivate yourself with the realisation that if you don't do this now your life will probably never begin

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
I made it 19 days once when I was in religious paranoia, you need to motivate yourself with the realisation that if you don't do this now your life will probably never begin
I will give regularly updates as a motivation. I already hitted like 60days in 2019, but that was with a ton of edging in between. This time I want to make it clean as possible.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I will give regularly updates as a motivation. I already hitted like 60days in 2019, but that was with a ton of edging in between. This time I want to make it clean as possible.
If you made it to 60 once I doubt you can't do another three months. Hope you make it, ascension is waiting for you.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight