starting out gym - newbie gains question

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
let’s supposed you’ve leanmaxed close to your ideal body fat percentage. if you haven’t gymmaxed can you maintain low cals like 1800 (my BMR is 1700) which would be a slight deficit, and have high protein and build muscle, and in theory also drop some bits body fat percentage? usually ik people advocate for bulk and i’m sure you’d make more gains bulking, but since newbie gains and maybe muscle memory gains from when you had trained a bit before, is the surplus not needed?

dude just shut up and go lift instead of making 200 threads about it while sitting at 30% bodyfat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, Aero and Ukraine1
dude just shut up and go lift instead of making 200 threads about it while sitting at 30% bodyfat.
Yo I nuked my metabolism by starvemaxxing how do I restore it? I didn't know better at the time and didn't even know of .org just a dumb kid who ate a lot

Yo I nuked my metabolism by starvemaxxing how do I restore it? I didn't know better at the time and didn't even know of .org just a dumb kid who ate a lot
inject T3/T4 or just go back in time and dont starvemaxx and never do retarded shit like the retard you are again

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
I didn't even know it was starvemaxxing jfl. Did lose weight at a pretty crucial time due to that tho, any guide on T3/T4? Like dosages and shit