Starting school tomorrow

L

Lebgfinal

User
Im in a state in life where education seems like my main escape. I play way too much games and school will give me an escape and assure me i get a better future (more money etc..). But man there so many things i wish couldve been different. Im 18, im not even that old yet, but i just hate everything about myself and how i look.
But if i can learn something is that thinking about my looks and how bad my genetics are just kind of put me in a mental state where i dont do anything. I just want to escape this shitty life one day even if it unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, RealNinja, Blond3cel and 2 others
I already failed school once because of psychic hospital because i felt too bad about how i look, nothing changed since then but i dont want to be holden in a psychic hospital again.
But man being ugly fucks up with your mental health, i cant talk to people or look at myself the only way i can be happy is by ignoring the issues and playing fun games.
The problem is when you actively ignore these problems you stay in a state where your life becomes stale and not interesting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and not__cel
Go back to the ward

Good luck, what do you have in mind for studying?

Good luck, what do you have in mind for studying?
Some science program, i barely have the high school grades for it considering i applied for it in two different colleges, got rejected by one. The other one accepted me, which is very nice. I hope to redeem myself from my high school shit grades (the last year at least)

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Im in a state in life where education seems like my main escape. I play way too much games and school will give me an escape and assure me i get a better future (more money etc..). But man there so many things i wish couldve been different. Im 18, im not even that old yet, but i just hate everything about myself and how i look.
But if i can learn something is that thinking about my looks and how bad my genetics are just kind of put me in a mental state where i dont do anything. I just want to escape this shitty life one day even if it unlikely.
Imagine randomly in class somebody pulls up dballz page :lul:

Honestly wish you the best.

Hope nobody knows you from that TikTok faggot that used your pics.

Honestly wish you the best.

Hope nobody knows you from that TikTok faggot that used your pics.
that shit long gone, everything is deleted now
I dont think it really changed my life

that shit long gone, everything is deleted now
I dont think it really changed my life

Good to hear I didnt really follow that shit cause I never use TikTok anyway.

Good to hear I didnt really follow that shit cause I never use TikTok anyway.
Thanks for your concern, that guy did fuck my reputation and confidence up, i learned from my mistake since then and trying for it to not be something that happens again.
I appreciate your response and wish you the best in return.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Thanks for your concern, that guy did fuck my reputation and confidence up, i learned from my mistake since then and trying for it to not be something that happens again.
I appreciate your response and wish you the best in return.

Im so disgusted from some Idiots taking Stuff from this board and use it to farm clicks or whatever without thinking how it can change the persons life in a negative way.

Im also not innocent and like to shit post but I only do that here.

Thank you too !

i failed school cuz of my looks as well

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho